The Parker Family

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

THE PARKER FAMILY

Great Family,They are one of my Favorites lately :D
41%
They are A Good Family ;)
47%
Ok :?
6%
Wish they would go! :I
6%
None of the Above no idea who they are...
No votes

Total votes: 17

HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Parker Family

What do you think? To me they are really the only Family(well except the Jones Family and I haven't heard a episode with the Mom,Dad,Emily,&Barrett..)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I think there an awesome family. I hope they stay in the show.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I don't really like the Parker family. Not because they aren't awesome, but because they replaced the Washingtons.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Have they been in any episodes on Albums 54/55? I haven't listened to those yet.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Who likes the parker family? i do!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I really like the Parker family bot I wish they would bring back the Washingtons.
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
ta418
Vanilla

They are good! I enjoy pretty much all of their shows ;)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

They are a good family. I really like that, besides the fact that they're in typical family episodes like the Barclays used to be in, a concept that's been underused with the Mulligans and Washingtons, Lucia Ortega is a good introduction. They have never introduced a grandparent before.( Except Grandpa Barclay, once, in "And When You Pray") So a different relationship between children and adults for AIO to showcase is good, plus the fact that Eva and Lucia have a mini-saga of them trying to balance out their differences and Eva trying to show her mother how she feels, something she's never done before.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I like them a lot! :D
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Does anybody on here know if the Parker family,as in, an episode focused on their family, will be on Album 56?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I wish they would bring back the Washingtons. But I do like the Parkers.
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Wooton Bassett wrote:I don't really like the Parker family. Not because they aren't awesome, but because they replaced the Washingtons.
The're ok, but I have to agree with you on this one.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Does anybody on here know if the Parker family,as in, an episode focused on their family, will be on Album 56?
I would think so! :D I hope so at Least! I really like that there Grandma moved to Odyssey!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:What do you think? To me they are really the only Family(well except the Jones Family and I haven't heard a episode with the Mom,Dad,Emily,&Barrett..)
i totally think there should be more families. i mean, AIO had had, like 6 or 7 families at the same time! sad :cry:
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

underseasie wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:I don't really like the Parker family. Not because they aren't awesome, but because they replaced the Washingtons.
The're ok, but I have to agree with you on this one.
Agreed :x :evil: !!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I have not heard a single episode involving the Washingtons, but from what I hear, I would have to say that that may be for the best. As for the Parkers, they capture the sometimes chaotic lifestyle a family must deal with, but not at the sacrifice of the elimination of sincere conversation. I must comment on how some of the new characters come flying in. Wouldn't it be simpler to quietly introduce a family one step at a time rather that hurling us into the midst of chaos? Also, AiO seems more and more inclined to provide the characters with a 'special talent'. Penny's talent seems rather realistic in its execution and introduction, but Emily and Matthew's 'detective skills' seem utterly unrealistic and contrived. In the real world, we don't simply introduce ourselves that way. "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is _______, and I love to tinker. Tinker, Tinker, Tinker....". What if, instead, as we grow to know a character, we also naturally learn of their talents? I believe that Penny's painting seems authentic, whereas Emily's detectiving is without rhyme or reason. With Penny, we hear the styles and names of painters, we hear of different scenes and eras. Emily seems to come to conclusions randomly, and she uses no logic whatsoever. Unlike Penny, Emily never actually WORKS for her skills, rather, she stumbles upon them. What if, instead, she read up on Sherlock Holmes, and dropped hints and reasons on how to recognize clues, instead of making it seem so easy.

Anyway, I would have to say that I am growing to enjoy the Parkers more and more. I have some issues with the presentation of the 'detective work' and 'tinkering', but overall, they are worth listening to.
T.S. (myself)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Connie_Kendall wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:What do you think? To me they are really the only Family(well except the Jones Family and I haven't heard a episode with the Mom,Dad,Emily,&Barrett..)
i totally think there should be more families. i mean, AIO had had, like 6 or 7 families at the same time! sad :cry:
I Know! Now there is one whole family!! It's Terrible :cry:
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

They have the Parkers and the Jones, but I do agree that there needs to be more familys!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:They have the Parkers and the Jones, but I do agree that there needs to be more familys!
The Problem with the Jones is that they haven't had a real Family Episode with the Whole Family. Usually its just Barrett,Emily and there Dad.Matthew is all those episodes though..
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oh yeah that is true.... :?