Chris is... WHO?!

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Chris is... WHO?!

Okay, ya know her. Ya love her. She's... CHRIS ANTHONY! "Hi, I'm Chris, and welcome to..." Blah, blah, blah. I recently made the discovery that Chris was Barbie for a short period of time and is Marsha from Paws and Tails. Discuss.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Purple Panda
Strawberry

No no, you must be confusing her for some other Christian radio host named Chris Anthony.... Obviously. Barbie?!? Really? Maybe I shouldn't react so strongly, but it's a little hard for me to take right now *tries to stifle rapid breathing* Hehem. Very interesting.
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

yeah I think it said that in the oficial guide
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

This is from http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Chris

Chris Anthony is best known as host of Focus on the Family's radio drama, Adventures in Odyssey. As host of AIO for over twenty years, Chris is heard weekly on more than 2,000 radio stations worldwide. Aside from her work in radio drama and a long list of TV and radio commercials, Anthony's voice appeared in all Mattel talking-Barbie toys, CDs, books, games and dolls from 1994 to early 2003. Thanks to Mattel, Sony, Hasbro, Fisher Price, Milton Bradley, Sight & Sound, Knowledge Adventure, Educational Insight, and Yes Entertainment, it is conservatively estimated that one-third of the current U.S. population, under the age of 24,were entertained by the voice of Chris Anthony during their childhood.
That's just... shocking.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I've known this for a while. In one of the interviews with the official podcast, she talks about it.

Oh, and speaking of Chris, today is her birthday. :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~