Wooton Bassett

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

What do you think of Wooton?

He seems completely normal to me!
37%
He's a little strange...
26%
He's REALLY weird!
26%
Just get rid of him!
11%

Total votes: 27

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Wooton Bassett

Wooton's my favourite character! What do you think of him?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Love Wooten!! :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

I like Wooten, but I liked him better when he was more serious about his faith and not so randomly crazy.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Kathileen-S. wrote:I like Wooten, but I liked him better when he was more serious about his faith and not so randomly crazy.

I have noticed that he doesn't talk about his Faith much anymore! The mostly when Wooten is in a Episode it's all On Penny really Nothing else! (I do like Penny)
I really liked it when in almost Every episode he would be on a Mail Route and Stop at Whits End!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Kathileen-S. wrote:I like Wooten, but I liked him better when he was more serious about his faith and not so randomly crazy.

I have noticed that he doesn't talk about his Faith much anymore! The mostly when Wooten is in a Episode it's all On Penny really Nothing else! (I do like Penny)
I really liked it when in almost Every episode he would be on a Mail Route and Stop at Whits End!!
Ya. it seems Wooton isn't as good as he used to be. (but he still rocks) :D
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:

Ya. it seems Wooton isn't as good as he used to be. (but he still rocks) :D

Have you listened to "Fast As I Can" on Album 52? Wooton there deeply shows his faith. Also that one brought back his mail route, and Mrs. Randolph. (That woman is awesome! Remember? She has a cat named Cat, a dog named Dog, and another dog named Horse.) Also, he's seen on his mail route on "Opposite Day", also on Album 52.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Have you listened to "Fast As I Can" on Album 52? Wooton there deeply shows his faith. Also that one brought back his mail route, and Mrs. Randolph. (That woman is awesome! Remember? She has a cat named Cat, a dog named Dog, and another dog named Horse.) Also, he's seen on his mail route on "Opposite Day", also on Album 52.[/quote]
That is Awesome! And I LOVE Mrs. Randolph!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I really liked it when in almost Every episode he would be on a Mail Route and Stop at Whits End!![/quote]

Ya. it seems Wooton isn't as good as he used to be. (but he still rocks) :D[/quote]

Have you listened to "Fast As I Can" on Album 52? Wooton there deeply shows his faith. Also that one brought back his mail route, and Mrs. Randolph. (That woman is awesome! Remember? She has a cat named Cat, a dog named Dog, and another dog named Horse.) Also, he's seen on his mail route on "Opposite Day", also on Album 52.[/quote]

HA HA. Ya. Fast as you can was a really good one.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

What does everyone think of Wooton? Personally I think he's completely normal! :D
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Wooton is like the BEST character ever. He's hilarious.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

He's crazy, yes and very much so, but none of that matters when he talks about his faith. He's very strong about his faith, which gives him a much more mature and human side.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

astalwawen wrote:I think he is really strange but that is what makes him one of my favorite characters!
same for me.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
astalwawen wrote:I think he is really strange but that is what makes him one of my favorite characters!
same for me.

Same for me.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I like his character.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I actually said recently that I wish I could marry Wooton! LOL
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:I actually said recently that I wish I could marry Wooton! LOL
that you want to marry Wooton, Hannah? :)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:
Yeah I just like his personality that he can be really wacky and funny but Shares his faith in a Loving way!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:
suzylou wrote:
Yeah I just like his personality that he can be really wacky and funny but Shares his faith in a Loving way!
Thats wonderful! Just as long as Jason and I can have a double wedding along with you and Wooton;) ;) Haha!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You realize Jason would have to leave during the reception to stop a band of terrorists or saboteurs, right?
Also, Wooton would have a licorice cake with licorice icing at his wedding. You know the little bride and groom on the top of the cake? Those would be licorice, too.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

The Old Judge wrote:You realize Jason would have to leave during the reception to stop a band of terrorists or saboteurs, right?
Also, Wooton would have a licorice cake with licorice icing at his wedding. You know the little bride and groom on the top of the cake? Those would be licorice, too.
Oh be quiet, Old Judge...your just jealous because your the judge and therefore the judge would have to preform the wedding- not be the one being wedded. lol! Besides, licorice is the bomb!

I'm just teasing you, by the way ;)