Favorite Villian

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Who is your favorite villian?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 am

Dr. Regis Blackgaard
50%
Mr. Grote
No votes
Mr. Charles
40%
Jellyfish
10%
Philip Glossman
No votes

Total votes: 10

Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I doubt AIO would have a kid character die. But if you just mean have Emily go away, that would be fine.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Blackgaard is dead!
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, we all know that Blackgaard faked his death! Anyway, he could have made another computer virus to kidnap Emily.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Novatom wrote:Oh, we all know that Blackgaard faked his death!
To be honest, I don't think so. Not only did he get caught in an explosion, he was also suffering from an incurable diease. I feel it would kinda be bad writing to bring him back again.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

True. Also they've kinda "worn him out", I think.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

underseasie wrote:
To be honest, I don't think so. Not only did he get caught in an explosion, he was also suffering from an incurable diease. I feel it would kinda be bad writing to bring him back again.
Very true. I think they were kind of pushing it with "Blackgaard's Revenge"; to do something different would, imo, just be jumping the shark at this point. The best villains are the ones that have their run and then meet their end by some means, because we remember them at their best rather than when they decayed from overuse.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

underseasie wrote:
I was joking. I know Blackgaard is dead, and I completely agree with you.