AIO Cutie Marks

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think that Nelson's cutie mark would be a pair of taped nerdy glasses or maybe a chemical tube. Since he's smart and all. ;)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Amusing, all of you. Since we seem to be on an ironic streak...

Camilla - Jurassic Aliens

Barrett - a verminoid blowing to bits

Cryin Bryan Dern - a sledgehammer

Jessie - a handsome boy
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Pound Foolish wrote:
Jessie - a handsome boy
Handsome STALLION.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Why would Cryin' Bryan Dern's mark be a sledgehammer? I was thinking more along the lines of an old radio microphone, or a sleazy tabloid. (Maybe a burning polka record.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Tabloid. Perfect. Though of course a burning polka record is even better. (Anyone think there should be a National Bieber Burning day?)
<3, I don't get the reference. Did Jessy ever use the word stallion? Personally, I'm fairly certain Jessy prefers boys to horses. But then, who wouldn't?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Nothing like that. It's just ponies haven't heard of humans so it would make a lot more sense if it was a stallion
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh. Silly me. But we boys are still cuter. If it's a choice between a boyfriend or a horse, buy the boyfriend.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Unless the boyfriend is you. Then go with the horse. It smells better.

*innocent smile at PF*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Neigh, I smell fine. *holds up arm* Here, sniff. No? Then don't talk about things you know nothing about.
But anyhow, you've given me a bright idea. I think I'll just stop pming you and buy a horse. They don't look like frogs.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

wow. I believe PF just tried to murder me. He should be placed under arrest for abuse and assault. yes? indeed.
And now he's threatening animal abuse. Wow.

PF's cutie mark: an orange suit, jailhouse, skunk... I could think of more.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Wellllll, that wasn't very nice, Whamypants.

Anyway, this is soooo funny, PF. Too bad I don't like MLP... but this is STILL really funny.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I don't have to be nice. This is PF we're talking about. *smirk* ;]

(Shnoodlec, PF and I have this fake, on going thing where we are total jerks to each other. But it's for fun. We don't actually mean anything by it. Well... Mostly. *hides* )
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Froggy's right, Snoodlerella. (Just in case you were serious. But that was a quite funny remark either way.)
Froggy, your cutie mark is a... Well heck, you know what I'm going to say.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

yes I do. because you're predictable. whee. =p
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I can predict. I predict you will take a breath within the next minute.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Unless I held my breath for a minute and one second. *smirk*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

*Makes sure Sammy doesn't suffocate* Perhaps PF's cutie mark could be a picture of Emily... yes.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Emily in a tutu. :yes:

Bart- A combover (hehehe)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh. Silly me. But we boys are still cuter. If it's a choice between a boyfriend or a horse, buy the boyfriend.
Yeah right. :roll: To quote the illustrious Sarah Pratchett "Boys."
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:Oh. Silly me. But we boys are still cuter. If it's a choice between a boyfriend or a horse, buy the boyfriend.
Hmm..a sweet horse, or a snarky boy...
*buys the horse*
꿈. 희망. 전진.