The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:Well, you wouldn't necessarily have to go there, Metal. I'd be there a lot, and that's enough KRE presence for anyone. ;)

Liz, what's this about verbal quittles? Isn't that what we do in PM? :) Lol, sorry I forgot to tell you about that boy...I kinda read my PMs 'afore looking here. *shrugs sheepishly* :)

Godisawesomeness99, I have a question I've been dying to ask you: are you REALLY 14? In all the pictures you look....so....
Young. :P
I was 12 then, I think, but uh yeah, I just turned 14 so I'll have to update that.... but sarcasm is fun!!!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Purple Panda
Strawberry

Thanks for the welcome, Liz'alike :) I think you'll find that my opinions are weird, random, and most likely full of awesome, a fitting contribution in a reputable and already awesome club such as this....
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Helios
Butter Pecan

godisawesomeness99 wrote:
Helios wrote: Godisawesomeness99, I have a question I've been dying to ask you: are you REALLY 14? In all the pictures you look....so....
Young. :P
I was 12 then, I think, but uh yeah, I just turned 14 so I'll have to update that.... but sarcasm is fun!!!
Yeah, definitely! Sarcasm is the best...besides irony, which is slightly different but still really cool. :D The pics I was referring to are on the "About You" topic. :)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

So... *sips egg nog* I have a quick question for you guys. I love that you people are so determined to rebuke everything they say in KRE/ESK, but when you think about it, we're not doing ourselves any favors. We're still ten pages ahead of KRE, but while we'll always be ahead, KRE used to miles and miles behind where it belongs. Not too long ago, KRE would often have long, lonnnnng periods with no posting at all. They'd get the new member joining every so often, and that was about it. The reason just might be: as I say so often, they don't do anything. We have structured conversations and contests and all, they don't have anything like that. So, why don't we just let KRE die? Dun-dah-DAH!
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

NO WAY! :evil: WHY WOULD WE DO THAT!?!?? Why we just call a truce? for now... dun-dun-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.... :evilyeah:
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Hurrah, PF! We must stand back and watch the KRE grind to an agonizing and painful stop (painful for them, at least). And then we can have another party and wear our ceremonial green tutus.
Helios
Butter Pecan

"We are the pirates who don't do anything" :P

Ceremonial tutus? Give me a break! Only GIRLS wear tutus. Which reinforces my theory that ERK is nothing more than a bunch of tween-and-teen girls who think Emily is to girlhood what CP3O was to the Ewoks. :P

Oh, I forgot: there are a few guys

This is an anomaly I can't understand, due to its complete and utter irrationality.

And you forgot, oh Poundy Flirt and oh the delight of my eyes: KRE has me, Helios sir, also known as....never mind. My point is I bring chaos. War is chaos.

So we are a warring tribe, not people who sit around drinking cocoa and having contests (although there is nothing inherently wrong with those) :P We just prefer to WORK! :evil: :D
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*applauds* well said, PF! I vote that we as the ERK ignore the KRE altogether! Whether they are posting on ERK or KRE. Since their whole point of existence is to create conflict and chaos, then they will have nothing to do if we ignore them.
Helios
Butter Pecan

On the contrary, Lexicon. :evil: Ignoring us makes us stronger. It gives us time to do things we normally wouldn't have time to do, due to the fact that we are constantly under attack by people bearing the sign of the ERK.

But I'm sorry I can't tell you what these things that we do are. You would be most interested and would stop ignoring us at once. However, I can't give away company secrets. :P

You're going to ignore this, I know. But I don't care. :evil:
Purple Panda
Strawberry

So negative, so negative... Pound Foolish, once again, your suggestion seems likely to prevail. We will follow you whole heartedly. *uses tutu to block out any surrounding KRE members*
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Aha, you're going to ignore us, eh? Backing off are you? Could this be a sign of fear? O_O If so, then I'm flattered. :twisted:
We're still ten pages ahead of KRE, but while we'll always be ahead
Nope, we'll surpass your thread soon enough. 8)
We have structured conversations and contests and all, they don't have anything like that.
Lol.
So, why don't we just let KRE die?
We won't die. :P Unless our thread gets deleted. :? Which would be unfortunate. Buuut, we won't stop, we won't back down, and we WILL overcome ERK one of these days. :D
*applauds* well said, PF! I vote that we as the ERK ignore the KRE altogether! Whether they are posting on ERK or KRE. Since their whole point of existence is to create conflict and chaos, then they will have nothing to do if we ignore them.
If you guys won't participate in the war, and just hang back, then we'll be forced to...Pretend you're still involved. :P

Anyways, as you were.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Wakko
Pistachio

Pound Foolish wrote: They'd get the new member joining every so often,
We still have more members. :P
Mara
Pistachio

Helios wrote:BTW, T.S., did you get the PM from Metal about the KRE writing contest?
GASP, they are having a contest!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes, but nobody's participating. Helios is working on one thing, and that's it so far. Not nearly as much enthusiasm as we get over here. Imagine that.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

Could someone please post the current rules for being an ERK member?
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Yes, but nobody's participating. Helios is working on one thing, and that's it so far. Not nearly as much enthusiasm as we get over here. Imagine that.
Incorrecto. Some of us are communicating over PM.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Yes, but nobody's participating. Helios is working on one thing, and that's it so far. Not nearly as much enthusiasm as we get over here. Imagine that.
Unless you are hacking my cpu, you will never know what I'm doing. :evil:

And what makes you think we'd tell you what we're up to? Hmm? *innocent smile* :)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Maybe PF is working for the NSA 8) And so much for ignoring us, PF and ERK.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*Wonders why she keeps hearing a nagging humming noise in her ear.*
PF, I feel as if we need another contest... Any ideas of late?
Helios
Butter Pecan

She's just saying that...and people who have humming usually go deaf. :P