The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I threw it to you, check the CC. Now, catch it!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

*Intercepts the lightsaber and takes it back to the castle*

Sue me!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

*Check out what ACTUALLY HAPPENED at the CC. She CAUGHT IT. *Sticks tounge out at Mr. WE.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Mr. Whit's End wrote:*Intercepts the lightsaber and takes it back to the castle*

Sue me!
*leaps onto flying carpet and soars over Mr. Whit's End's head and snatches back the lightsaber*
Nice try. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

*As underseasie starts running away, Mr. WE trips her and takes the lightsaber back.*
:lol:
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Mr. Whit's End wrote:*As underseasie starts running away, Mr. WE trips her and takes the lightsaber back.*
:lol:
Umm...I'm on my flying carpet, 4 feet above your head. I didn't run anywhere. ;) And my lightsaber is still right here. =)
*flies back to ERK headquarters*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

*Mr. WE gets on his own hover carpet and follows, effortlessly dodging the flaming arrows (how primitive) the E.R.K. sends after him. He then steals the lightsaber back and gets away from the castle/trash can*
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Eh, don't worry about her, man, she's not worth it. And neither is her lightsaber... XD
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Mr. Whit's End wrote:*Mr. WE gets on his own hover carpet and follows, effortlessly dodging the flaming arrows (how primitive) the E.R.K. sends after him. He then steals the lightsaber back and gets away from the castle/trash can*
Who said anything about a castle or flaming arrows? :roll: And, umm, no wonder you where thinking it was a trash can, cause you just flew into one. *laughs and disappears, still with the lightsaber*
Metal15 wrote:Eh, don't worry about her, man, she's not worth it. And neither is her lightsaber... XD
That's just what you think. :roll: And you wonder why ERKers say that you guys are mean. Seriously, saying I'm worthless is pretty low, even for you guys.
And dude, leave my lightsaber alone.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

That's just what you think. :roll: And you wonder why ERKers say that you guys are mean. Seriously, saying I'm worthless is pretty low, even for you guys.
And dude, leave my lightsaber alone.
-_- I don't mean worthless, I mean not worth trying to catch you. It wouldn't accomplish anything to catch you, so it's not worth it.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mr. Whit's End wrote:He then steals the lightsaber back and gets away from the castle/trash can*
Excuuuuuse me?

The castle is a proverbial work of art..designed, built, and owned by two fellow KRE'ers..myself..and TS myself.

So....yeah..

The ERK'ers do have a castle..but it is a piece of pink plastic junk, and there is not room for anyone to even stand in it. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

God's Girl wrote:
Mr. Whit's End wrote:He then steals the lightsaber back and gets away from the castle/trash can*
Excuuuuuse me?

The castle is a proverbial work of art..designed, built, and owned by two fellow KRE'ers..myself..and TS myself.

So....yeah..

The ERK'ers do have a castle..but it is a piece of pink plastic junk, and there is not room for anyone to even stand in it. :P
Quite right, God's Girl. And agreed on the ERK castle. We spent two months raising the necessary funds and planning, and they spent a few minutes.

I do believe, however, that they have a base somewhere else. I don't think the castle is their headquarters.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Rosy
Cookie Dough

T.S. (myself) wrote:
God's Girl wrote:
Excuuuuuse me?

So....yeah..

Quite right, God's Girl. And agreed on the ERK castle. We spent two months raising the necessary funds and planning, and they spent a few minutes.

I do believe, however, that they have a base somewhere else. I don't think the castle is their headquarters.
Very good deducting, TS. GG and everyone else have fallen for our decoy headquarters, easily assuming we'd be cheap enough to actually use them. :roll:
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote: Very good deducting, TS. GG and everyone else have fallen for our decoy headquarters, easily assuming we'd be cheap enough to actually use them. :roll:
Excuse me...fell for them?

*eye roll*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

God's Girl wrote:
underseasie wrote: Very good deducting, TS. GG and everyone else have fallen for our decoy headquarters, easily assuming we'd be cheap enough to actually use them. :roll:
Excuse me...fell for them?

*eye roll*
Umm, yeah. You fell for the trick.
*rolls GG's eyes back*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
JuniorMints
Vanilla

Hey, i hate Emily. There. I said it. Great to get it out after 2 years of listening to her.
:x
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

JuniorMints wrote:Hey, i hate Emily. There. I said it. Great to get it out after 2 years of listening to her.
Then, you may head on over to the KRE. GET OUTTA HERE!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

shnoodlec wrote:
JuniorMints wrote:Hey, i hate Emily. There. I said it. Great to get it out after 2 years of listening to her.
GET OUTTA HERE!
Ahem. She's in KRE right here. XD

So, don't get out of here, JuniorMints(One of my fave candies, btw), and welcome to the team. :D

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Oh, sorry! for a sec, I thought I was in the ERK topic... Sorry! Gonna delete that post.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Here I am, a new guy not in any club.Should I join E.S.K., E.R.K. or AFEC?
New gal, not guy, but what's the AFEC?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates