The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Novatom wrote:She has the biggest freckles I have ever seen.
She dose have huge freckles they are so cute
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

Kaida wrote:What. I know this nick. This nick is old. This nick was around in the good old days. Smile Awhile, when did you come back? Why were you gone for so long? =o
Hi! I'm surprised anyone remembers me. Sorry about taking so long to respond to this. After coming back, I think that might have been my first post. I don't really know why I left. I just stopped coming so regularly (probably school) and eventually just kinda forgot about this place. I was browsing online recently, and I just kinda remembered this site all of a sudden, so I visited it again. I've been coming back ever since, but not as often as I used to several years ago.

-- Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 pm --

Also, I seem to have inadvertently revived this klub, though it's still not as busy as it once was.
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Noo! Emily stinks, EMILY STINKS!!!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I refuse to let *that* be the last post ever in this thread. xD
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I refuse for that to be the last post EMILY RULES!
NOT
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

You know what!? Emily is actually ok. I know everyone hates her but i think she is fine. Sure her voice doesn't really match her face but who cares?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

TheDoctor wrote:You know what!? Emily is actually ok. I know everyone hates her but i think she is fine. Sure her voice doesn't really match her face but who cares?
I kinda agree but she seems very bossy and nosy. So ..
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I mean every character has flaws. Odyssey Characters can't be perfect. There have to be some annoying people out in the world. That's a role I'm trying to step away from. XD
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Emily might actually be my favorite kid character right now. Despite her bossiness, she has had a lot of development and is a really unique character. She got a lot better after album 51 (yikes)
*Finger guns aggressively*
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

She is still a bad character in my opinion. Emily Stinks!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:She is still a bad character in my opinion. Emily Stinks!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Emily has the worst voice evarrrrrrrrr!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I'll agree her voice was pretty annoying, but after you get past that she really isn't a bad character.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

She also blackmailed her "friend" to tell her about the square one club then got him kicked out of said club.
Great character guys and this is supposed to be a nice person again...
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Blackmailed? Hmm. Cool perspective. How about, "She pleaded and begged for her partner to tell her about his secrets. She politely asked for him to explain. He then was irresponsible and got himself kicked out. Like My version better. ;)

-- Tue May 01, 2018 11:04 pm --

Also, aren't we all sinners? Emily can't be perfect. She has flaws like all the other characters.

Luke 6:37 ESV

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

James 4:11-12 ESV / ]

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

James 4:12 ESV

There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Matthew 7:5 ESV

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Well said The Docter. The thing about the blackmail part is if you actually listen to the episode Emily was really just trying to be a good friend in the worst way possible, but still.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yeah, Emily is very flawed. She gets on people's neves and hey, if she annoys you then well, you're not liable to like her. But I like how, as often as she snaps at people, as pushy as she is, she's hardworking, friendly, funny, confident, and above all, smart. So at least when she's pushy, she's often pushing in the right direction.

It may have come to the public's attention that, like a lotta former Soda Shoppers, my soda shopping, Emily adoring, modesty debating days are mostly over. Honestly, I barely listen. But if anyone asks, yes, Jason and Monica still belong together, the AIO Club is still as delightful as listening to Rodney sing opera, and yes, Emily RULES.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Emily Stinks!!! HOO HOO HOO!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I'm not gonna let that be the last message on this board!

EMILY RULES! BOW DOWN BEFORE SHE "PUSHES" YOU OFF A CLIFF!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Emily Stinks. Come K.R.E! We shall demolish this mosquito of a klub.
HOO HOO HOO HOO!