About Yourself

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Name: Let's go with Jo.
Food: Probably pizza.
Animal: dog
Favorite Book: The Return of the King by J.R.R.Tolkien.
Movie: The Prince of Egypt. Iron Man 3. Wonder Woman.
Music: Josh Garrels.
Episode: A Most Extraordinary Conclusion.
Cool thing about me: I have five brothers.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

That's you!!!!! Oh my your so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Fabulous socks btw GJ. ;)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Agreed! GJFH, you're beautiful!

Here's me!

Name: Hannah (haha don't know if I've ever actually said that on here)
Food: Goodness. Um... huh. Probably cheese. But I'm allergic to dairy, so a proper sandwich is always nice. A gluten-free sandwich. Cause, I'm gluten intolerant heh.
Animal: ELEPHANT! <3
Favorite Book: Sherlock Holmes
TV Shows: Doctor Who and Sherlock.
Music: Rend Collective, Owl City, and Tanner Qualls. I really like indie and genuine worship music.
Episode: The Other Woman
Hobbies: Acting, dancing, singing, reading, writing poetry, writing radio dramas, writing fanfiction, I'm writing a book, writing short stories, writing songs, painting, drawing, cartooning, digital art, photography, critiquing musicals and plays, and playing the ukulele. I do a lot...
Fun facts: I've never owned a pet, but I have five siblings: two of them are twins, one lives in NYC, and one is adopted. The other one has freckles.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Know I have filled one out before but

Name: Katie or my real name Kaitlyn
Food: Pasta or meatball subs!
Animal: Elephants, dogs, and Horses
Favorite Books: wings of fire
TV Show: The amazing race and me and my friend love to laugh at the who was show.
Music: Haschak sisters, newsboys, and some pop not much, worship.

Hobbies: Acting, singing, reading, Playing the flute, acting, rock climbing, and Horses back riding.
Fun facts: We live with a friend who owns a dog while trying to save up for a house. She has a cute dog named Rio a lad and Dalmatian mix. I have one adopted brother. I am going into middle school and have the best friend ever Kaylee who is Chinese and is super funny. (And cute even if she doesn't agree!)

Picture.
Really bad camera sorry.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Aw! You're so beautiful! Cool! I didn't know you liked to perform! Have you been in many shows?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:Aw! You're so beautiful! Cool! I didn't know you liked to perform! Have you been in many shows?
Kinda alive in wonderland (tweedle dee! Or was it dum? :lol: ) And then chruch plays and one other. Prelude. Thank you! (Even though I don't consider myself beautiful)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

You're really pretty, Katie ! It's neat that you play the flute!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

GJFH wrote:You're really pretty, Katie ! It's neat that you play the flute!
Thank you! It's really hard sometimes.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:But I'm allergic to dairy, so a proper sandwich is always nice. A gluten-free sandwich. Cause, I'm gluten intolerant heh.
My new buddy! I'm also allergic to gluten and dairy.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:

So I don't mean to sound creepy but you have good eyebrows! :lol: :anxious:

So I need to explain. I recently had a youth group summer camp, and on the car ride there me and my six friends had a good hours conversation on eyebrows. Now when I talk to people the only thing I can see is eyebrows! :P

I promise I'm not absolutely crazy...only a little.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TheDoctor wrote:
GJFH wrote:

So I don't mean to sound creepy but you have good eyebrows! :lol: :anxious:

So I need to explain. I recently had a youth group summer camp, and on the car ride there me and my six friends had a good hours conversation on eyebrows. Now when I talk to people the only thing I can see is eyebrows! :P

I promise I'm not absolutely crazy...only a little.
Thanks, man. I mean, that wasn't a compliment I expected but it's nice to know. xD

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Name: Not telling you guys that ;)
Food: PIZZZAA!!
Animal: Turtle
Book: Mossflower/Rakkety Tam/Redwall
Best Movie: The Empire Strikes Back
Worst Movie: Batman and Robin
Best Video Game: Sonic Adventure 2
Worst Video Game: Sonic '06
Best Episode: The Mortal Coil
Worst Episode: Caroling, Caroling, Castles and Cauldrons, or A Perfect Testimony
Fun Fact: I am a huge comic book fan, also a huge Bart Allen fan.
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Kungfunaomi wrote:
PennyBassett wrote:But I'm allergic to dairy, so a proper sandwich is always nice. A gluten-free sandwich. Cause, I'm gluten intolerant heh.
Dear friend! :boohoo: Let us unite under the slavemaster that is dietary restrictions! It will be difficult, but we will remain fervent in our attempts to integrate into human society! And we will come out victorious! :wacky:
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:
Kungfunaomi wrote:
Dear friend! :boohoo: Let us unite under the slavemaster that is dietary restrictions! It will be difficult, but we will remain fervent in our attempts to integrate into human society! And we will come out victorious! :wacky:
We were dairy and gluten free for a long time now we are just gluten free. \:D/ there is some really good dairy free ice cream out there though.
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

You read about me on my blog! :)

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. You are so beautiful! And your glasses are goals.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Ah! Gracie, you're so pretty !!!

Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. You are so beautiful! And your glasses are goals.
Right!? I SO want glasses like that. But I don't wear glasses, and I don't look good in glasses like that...

Also Gracie, I would comment that you are pretty but that would be weird coming from me. So I will say that you have very pleasant and fine features. :o
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

PennyBassett wrote:I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. You are so beautiful! And your glasses are goals.
Awe! Thanks, Hannah! :) You are very pretty as well!

-- Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:10 am --
GJFH wrote:Ah! Gracie, you're so pretty !!!

-- Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:13 am --
TheDoctor wrote:
Right!? I SO want glasses like that. But I don't wear glasses, and I don't look good in glasses like that...

Also Gracie, I would comment that you are pretty but that would be weird coming from me. So I will say that you have very pleasant and fine features. :o
Haha. Aw, well...thanks :D ;)