About Yourself

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Name: Noah
Hair Color: Black/brown
Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Book: LOTR, Redwall, Maximum Ride, Hunger Games,
Favourite Movie: True Grit (2010), LOTR, Batman Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception,Get Smart, How to Train Ur Dragon, Toy Story, Signs, The Sixth Sense, The Village, Avatar,
Favorite TV Show: Monk, Psych, Avatar the Last Airbender(best Cartoon EVER...Period), Doctor Who, Get Smart,
Favorite Console: ummm I have all the consoles ....but my fav would be PS3 and Wii........I do like Xbox 360 kind of........If It didn't blow up every second :lol:
Favorite Vidoe Game: R & C, FF, Halo, Zelda, Metroid,Gears of War 3, World of Warcraft
Favorite Artist/Bands: Skillet ALL THE WAY
Favourite food: ummmmmm I LOVE ANYTHING
Favorite Drink: MNT Dew, Mello Yelllow, Coke, Kavas
Favourite AIO episode: ummm The Spy Who Bugged Me, Life of the Rich and Famous, The Secret Room, ummm I LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Coolest dream I've ever had: ummmmm I was ........I can't really say......I DONT REMEMBER MY DREAMS!......
Cool things about me:everything about me is cool. 8-)
Occupation: MK, PK, Gamer, Movie Buff, Part Time Artist, Graffic Design .....AND MOST OF ALL......Professionally Card Player ....>WHAT NOW :shock: 8-) 8-)
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

she's a funny person to! :)
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

I know Brittany already did this but i wanted to do it to. So I'm Mary Jenks and i'm 13 years old. I can be a daredevil at times and I love to have races with people. I love to talk to people. [which i think that's obvious! :lol: ] I'm really really girly. My favorite colors are hot pink and dark blue. I love listening to music and playing piano. I've been singing and playing piano for as long as i can remember. I LOVE chick flicks, which is why i'm writing one! :D I can do a little bit of everything, but i'm not that great at some things like running. I've been playing volleyball for 2 years and I'm planning on playing till my senior year. I love hanging out with friends and family. I love babies and kids and for some reason they like me! :mrgreen: well that's alot about me, feel free to ask me anything.

and here's a pic of me, Image
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Whatz a "chick flick"?
I love vollyball :D
~ Walker in Dreams
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

chick flick is a love story
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Victoria wrote:Name: Victoria, or Torie
Hair color: Light-ish brown
Eye color: Green
Favorite movie: eeshh.. hard question! Not sure..
Favorite food: Pasta and sandwiches! (not together haha)
Cool things about me: I love Jesus and children! :D

you're soo pretty! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

MaryBeth_13 wrote:she's a funny person to! :)
Thanks! :D: :D
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Very nice, Brittany! You sound like a fun person. =) But anyways, we do have an "About Me" and Introduction page if any of you haven't had the opportunity to tell us about yourself.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

suzylou wrote:Very nice, Brittany! You sound like a fun person. =) But anyways, we do have an "About Me" and Introduction page if any of you haven't had the opportunity to tell us about yourself.
thanks! :D I did that when I first came on! :)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I believe she's implying that there was no need to create this topic. That statement would be true, but it wasn't completely necessary. However, the About Me page would have sufficed instead of making a new topic. But, now that I think about it, it doesn't really matter...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I believe she's implying that there was no need to create this topic. That statement would be true, but it wasn't completely necessary. However, the About Me page would have sufficed instead of making a new topic. But, now that I think about it, it doesn't really matter...
it's okay, it's over now! there's no reason to be upset about it!!!!!! :D ;) i'm free to do whatever topic i want!!!!! haha jk! ;) :P :roll:
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

aww you are pretty Mary Beth,you look like my cousin! :o
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

wow thats not creepy at all.....................
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wow, you really are crazy! Actually, there is a rule about topics, and a rule about excessive smileys. :D: You might run into trouble with the admins and mods in the future, no offense... :lol:
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

Are you a christian? If so, WHY THE PANTS!?! You should read The Hottie Within by Darin Bowler. No offense intended.
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

What's wrong with pants, @Smile Awhile.....?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Smile Awhile wrote:Are you a christian? If so, WHY THE PANTS!?! You should read The Hottie Within by Darin Bowler. No offense intended.

The Hottie Within
? Hmmm...never heard of it. What's it about? I might be interested in reading it.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I wear pant....... I will have to look that book up...... Are you Vision Forum Smile Awhile? Not that thats bad, but I know they don't believe in woman and girls wearing pants...
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

Yeah I'm a christian and i believe God has no problem with pants. I wear jeans all the time. God never says, "Thou shalt not wear pants" haha I believe jeans are awesome

-- Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm --
MaryBeth_13 wrote:Yeah I'm a christian and i believe God has no problem with pants. I wear jeans all the time. God never says, "Thou shalt not wear pants" haha I believe jeans are awesome
Let me try to say this in a way you might understand, Jesus hung out with sinners. He'd heal the sick and cure diseases that you could die from. Jesus doesn't care what we wear, it's what's in our hearts. Now i believe wearing immodest clothes is wrong, but being a christian isn't about what we wear, it's about living for Jesus.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I normally avoid pants unless necessary, especially tight ones...which tend to show the natural curves of the woman's lower body. Besides, pants make me feel uncomfortable. Eh, I'm still clinging to my Amish roots.