About Yourself

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ben C. wrote:Why does it matter? Is it really that big of a deal? I think you should leave her alone about it.
Do you like it suzy?
Ummm...first clear to me what you are referring to, Ben. You mean about seeing how many boys have crushes on me? Personally I find that a bit awkward.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

suzylou wrote:
Ben C. wrote:Why does it matter? Is it really that big of a deal? I think you should leave her alone about it.
Do you like it suzy?
Ummm...first clear to me what you are referring to, Ben. You mean about seeing how many boys have crushes on me? Personally I find that a bit awkward.
That's what I meant.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sorry Suzy, the price of beauty. Anyhow, you needn't act as if this is the first time you've been recognized. ;) Girls tend to brush off, um, recognition as annoyances... but I wonder, what would you girls think if you never got such recognition.
Okay. I and Suzy, as everyone knows, have joked about being in love forever. Do I have any real feelings? Nothing serious. But even from when I first saw Suzy's blog, I told her I found her a "very attractive woman." As Mr. Thinker has pointed out a million times, attraction is natural and harmless. Attraction, admittedly, sometimes leads to sometimes lead to crushes, even love. However, this is not the norm, I hope, or else, obviously, we would all be falling in love with every cute person we know. So, that’s my real and honest personal feelings on Suzy. Yes, we love to fake flirt with each other, seeing as we’re engaged. But that’s it. We're friends. Pretty close friends, as online relationships go, one may as well admit. But friends. Period.
As for I-Love-Accents-Arkan, it’s a pretty safe guess he was attracted to the picture, and was making a joke, but doesn’t have a crush. If he were to really say that in Suzy’s presence, it would seem to be flirting, likely enough. But online, where people aren’t technically saying things to people’s faces, it’s fairly standard joking and teasing. Mr. Thinker, too, I'm sure, is somewhat attracted to you, but until, as he says, he actually meets you, I think you're safe, Suzy.
Such misunderstandings are natural. Just wanted to clear that up, everyone. There’s no need for anyone to be uncomfortable or nervous.
Right, Suzy, my dearest love? ;) And, don’t worry, I won’t actually take a poll on how many boys on here have a true-blue crush on you. :D
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

No, I don't actually have one, as PF said. And a poll would be a very, very bad idea. Although I would be anxious to see the results! Anyway, sorry we made you feel like you were being stalked by 10 boys, suzy! But you're probably used to it. ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Thank you, boys...yes I was started to feel kind of uncomfortable and was beginning to imagine a bunch of old, fat guys with mustaches and glasses sitting in a wondow-less rooms, finding all information the could about me over the internet. Okay, well maybe not...but anyhow. I understand... ;)
(Oh, and please note that I wasn't actually referring to any of you guys as old, fat mustached creepers. Ha!)
fiddlergirlsusy
Vanilla

suzylou wrote:Actually, that is a weird idea, boys. But Mr. Thinker, I thank you for your kind words of flattery...if we could just get past this whole Emily thing, I'd might fall for you as well, but until then...
Anybody else think it is totally awesome how there are two Su(s)(z)y on here and both play the fiddle? Susy, I think you and I would be best friends. I like your picture too, very sassy, and you are beautiful!
Yeah, I think it's totally awesome!! :D I wish we could meet in real life! :D And thank you, btw. You are beautiful too!!
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Name: ? ;)
Hair color: brown
eye color: hazel/dark green
Favourite book: East
Favourite movie: Aquamarine
Favourite food: grilled spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's, yummm :)
Favourite AIO episode: I don't really have one
Coolest dream I've ever had: that I have seen the coolest theme park ever
Cool things about me: I'm hispanic?
Last edited by Batgirl on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Kaida
Fudge Marble

You're hispanic too! Yay! :D:

Hair color: Dark brown but most people say it's black
Eye color: Same here, my eyes are really dark that you can barely see my pupil
Favorite Book: Well its more of a series.. Mark of the Lion
Favorite Movie: Hard, I like a lot of movies but my favorite type of movies are kiddie movies and superhero movies.
Favorite Food: Kinda hard since I like a lot of different types of food but I guss I'll choose a Big Mac.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

yumm burgers :D now im hungry :P xD
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Ok, here I go
Name: You can call me Stella =)
Hair color, curly brown
Eye color: brown (boring huh? lol )
Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Carribean (please note: this only ONE (series) of my favorite movies
Favorite book(s): Home lander Series
Favorite food: Chinese!!
Interesting tid-bits: I just got promoted to a higher-up orchestra yesterday(!!).
Instead of coolest dream, scariest dream: Seeing Cruella-de-ville sitting on my window (that was when I was 10, and it scarred me for life)
I might put a picture up later..... :)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Name: You will never know!
Hair color, blonde
Eye color: blueish greenish
Favorite Movie: Tangled, The King and I
Favorite book(s): Narnia, Gone Away Lake, The Borrowers
Favorite food: spaghetti?
Interesting tid-bits: I look a lot younger than I am.
Instead of coolest dream, scariest dream: The creepy octopus lady from The Little Mermaid was searching for my dad.
No picture, but here is a drawing:

Oh, and suzy, you are very pretty.
Last edited by Doll on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Name: Not allowed to say.
Hair color: blonde in front, brownish underneaths, with a weird chunk of bright strawberry-blonde in the back (I didn't dye it, by the way, every time I get a hair cut they ask me if I've been messing with hair dye)
Eye color: green-gray-blue
Favourite book: The Ark, the Reed, and the Fire Cloud and the rest of that series
Favourite movie: Tangled
Favourite food: My cousin's homemade pizza, and our local pizzeria's pizza. All other pizza pales in comparison.
Favourite AIO episode: Ummm... I'll have to get back to you on that...
Coolest dream I've ever had: I'm supposed to remember those?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Name: Lexi
Hair color: Brown
Eye Color: blue-grey
Fav Book: Anything Wayne Thomas Batson
Fav Movie: The Avengers, Captain America, Tangled, The Lion King, all the Sherwood Pictures Films
Fav AIO episode: "Do or Diet" and "Lost by a Nose"
Fav Food: Pizza, anything Mexican, Hunan Chicken (chinese dish)
Cool things about me: I like to act. I own my own hat business. I have 4 sibs (including Ben C.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike wrote:Name: Lexi
Hair color: Brown
Eye Color: blue-grey
Fav Book: Anything Wayne Thomas Batson
Fav Movie: The Avengers, Captain America, Tangled, The Lion King, all the Sherwood Pictures Films
Fav AIO episode: "Do or Diet" and "Lost by a Nose"
Fav Food: Pizza, anything Mexican, Hunan Chicken (chinese dish)
Cool things about me: I like to act. I own my own hat business. I have 4 sibs (including Ben C.)

WAYNE THOMAS BATSON ROCKS!! Have you read his Berinfell Prophecy books? I love the Avengers, Captain America, and the Sherwood films too. You rock!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

We have so much in common!!! No... That's the only ones I haven't read!! Have you read The Dark Sea Annals? Those are a little heavy, but I love them!! Super hero movies rock!!! Do you have a Favorite Marvel movie???
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike wrote:We have so much in common!!! No... That's the only ones I haven't read!! Have you read The Dark Sea Annals? Those are a little heavy, but I love them!! Super hero movies rock!!! Do you have a Favorite Marvel movie???

The only of Wayne Thomas Batson's books I've read are the Berinfell Prophecy books. But they are some of the best books I have ever read in my life. My favourite Marvel movie would have to be Avengers, Amazing Spider-man, or Cap America
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I haven't seen the new Spider-man, is it better than the older ones? They are really good! You should also read The Door Within trilogy. But then again, you should read all of them, because they are all awesome!!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike wrote:I haven't seen the new Spider-man, is it better than the older ones? They are really good! You should also read The Door Within trilogy. But then again, you should read all of them, because they are all awesome!!!

The new spider-man was in my opinion better than the old ones. It was much more appropriate for little kids too. :D
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Awesome!!! I read the plugged in review, and wasn't so sure it would be better. But I'm glad to hear something good about it :)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Liz'alike wrote:Awesome!!! I read the plugged in review, and wasn't so sure it would be better. But I'm glad to hear something good about it :)
Yeah, my dad read the plugged in review too, and said he thought it would be to old for me, but then a review on dove.org (my favourite movie review site. It's christian too) said that it would be appropriate for even a 7 y/o