Zombie Apocalypse

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Zombie Apocalypse

Lets just say the Zombie Apocalypse has come. You see it on the news. The zombie infection is slowly spreading, starting in New York. What do you do to survive the Zombie Apocalypse?!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Helios
Butter Pecan

Jump into the nearest incinerator. Ain't no zombies gettin' my brain!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Lol! So my neighbors have a secret wine cellar. There is a carpet and if you pull it up there is a pretty good sized wine cellar. I would take stashes of food and hid me and my friends and family in there. Also, I would take any weapons I could find.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

I would become friends with Jay and have him teach me how to act like a zombie. 8) 8)
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I would build a spaceship (with a Nintendo Switch, GBA, Xbox 1, and garden for food and an oxygen scrubber generator) and fly to the Moon and make a colony for me and who wants to go to the Moon (I built 5 spaceships). Also WI-FI and a PC and a kindle fire and books. And Catan.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

I'd just run the heck away from everyone I see.

So not much different from reality.
~Two of your five a day~.
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Tsukuyomi wrote:I'd just run the heck away from everyone I see.

So not much different from reality.

Dude same

I would go to Costco they have EVERYTHING plus there are giant teddy bears and playsets you could swing away your worries or slide into a pool of nacho cheese :inlove: like I've said before i'm a toddler on the inside but anyways there is so much room you could easily hide from other people and zombies plus a ton of food and weapons so yeah I'll be at Costco
Aha suh dude
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Is it weird my partner and I have a specific meet up place in case some sort of apocalypse happens and we can't be in contact anymore? I read too many dystopian novels.

Honestly, I'm a wimp and would either try and drive to my parent's place out in the woods or barricade myself in my apartment. I'm on the fourth floor, if I set up sufficient barricades I might be okay?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.