How I look

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Shimmery creek bottom eyes!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

TheDoctor wrote:Lol! I do not look like Buck. Maybe a quality or two. I'm more of a Wooton in personality. (But not in looks in anyway possible. No red curls here!) Maybe the eyes though? How does Penny describe them?
Haha, nice! I love Wooton!! :P Oh no, you are testing my AIO knowledge now!! :mad: :D Umm...is it "shimmery like the bottom of the ocean"?!

-- Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:46 pm --
PennyBassett wrote:Shimmery creek bottom eyes!
haha, you beat me to it :P
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Yes! Lol!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

So...you have blue eyes and a personality like Wooton?
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Mayyybe.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Lukkeee

-- Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:37 pm --

Tell us more :P
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Can we turn this into a thread of how we imagine other Soda Shoppers? :D
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

That would be fun!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Sure! Take my spotlight. This is the most attention I've ever had... :lol:
Eanrin
Chocolate Chip

Head fastened securely to neck. Nose squarely between eyes. Fingers and toes attached to hands and feet, respectively. All in all, a practical design.
I fled Him, down the nights and down the days;
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways of my own mind;
and in the mist of tears I hid from Him
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So obviously my profile is me. Fun fact, that picture was taken in NYC. OOoo! Before my profile picture was a picture of me, what did everyone think I looked like? Come to think of it maybe I should change that. My glasses are super thin and when I resized it, it messed with them a lot. Hmm...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Helios
Butter Pecan

I remember having the distinct impression that you were blonde. :D
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

I look nothing like my profile picture :P but I have been told I'm just like Shawn Spencer with a tad of Gus hopefully someone out there watches psych and knows what I'm talking about lol
Aha suh dude
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Eanrin wrote:Head fastened securely to neck. Nose squarely between eyes. Fingers and toes attached to hands and feet, respectively. All in all, a practical design.
Sounds like a very attractive specimen.
*Finger guns aggressively*
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:I remember having the distinct impression that you were blonde. :D
Hm. That makes sense since my profile name is PennyBassett. 8) I was just wondering what I would look like blonde yesterday.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I thought you had red hair for a bit. :)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Eanrin wrote:Head fastened securely to neck. Nose squarely between eyes. Fingers and toes attached to hands and feet, respectively. All in all, a practical design.
I am a tad concerned that no mouth or ears are mentioned. Mayhap they are in strange places? O.o
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

AuntSarah wrote:hopefully someone out there watches psych and knows what I'm talking about lol
Yas queen! You know dats right! Psych is the BEST!