shnoodlec is six.

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

shnoodlec is six.

On August 20, 2012, my barely nine-year-old self signed up for this board. For reference on how tiny I was, here's what I looked like then:
Image Image
So I'm not kidding when I say this place was my childhood. :P
Since then, I've gotten to know the wonderful people around here, the ToO, and the chat, and it's been a crazy experience. My age certainly showed at times, and I'd like to give a shoutout to people like Sam, Audrey, and Doll, who put up with me back in those days (and now.) And also to the people who I've gotten to know better since I came back, like TS, Connie, and JCGJ. There are so many other people, but those are a few.
ANYWAY THANKS. It's been real.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Helios
Butter Pecan

You are legit the cutest little alien I have ever seen. \:D/ Also, does this imply you're leaving? O.o
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Thanks Helios. :D And nah, I'm sticking around. (For another six years?)
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

AAAAAAHHHH YOU SO ADORABLE
In a week I'll be four (:
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

THANK.

Happy early birthday!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Monty is watching
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

More like "Monty's being watched."
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

No, because Monty is always watching, because I am secretly Mewtwo.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Ahh I love that last picture! You were so adorable!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Thanks Katie! :D
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I think I'll be something like five soon. It's weird how time has passed.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I remember when you joined, SW. :P Time flies.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

SCHNOOOOOOD! MY LOVE! YOU'RE SO CUTE! omg you're so OLD now also I think I thought you were like my age that whole time. I remember coming back on the chat a couple months ago and slowly remembering you were like four years younger than me and being amazed.

Also, awww, I relate. I grew up on this board (and other ones) and it's so weird to see everyone growing up! (Including myself) I went to Ryan Matlock's (RyanCummings) WEDDING this summer. With two people I met through AIO when I was 13. MORTALITY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But I'm glad we're all still around checking in. This is a ramble I'm just all nostalgic now omg
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Audrey wrote:I went to Ryan Matlock's (RyanCummings) WEDDING this summer.
He didn’t marry another Soda Shopper, did he?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Aud, I remember when you joined!! I can't believe how ooooold you (we?) are now.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Tea Ess wrote:
He did not! I think he met her through church. The first time I ever met him was on his wedding day which was super weird but awesome!

(side note: the whole wedding was kind of crazy because my boyfriend, my friend will, and i were all sitting next to kevin mccreary and talked to him for four hours...kevin is the sole reason will and i know each other, the reason my boyfriend and i are dating (we met because of ryan, who i met because of kevin's podcast), and the only reason we were at this wedding at the first place!! THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT AT WORK)
shnoodlec. wrote:Aud, I remember when you joined!! I can't believe how ooooold you (we?) are now.
i'm almost 20....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Audrey wrote:
Tea Ess wrote:
He did not! I think he met her through church.
Ewwwww, normal people. ;D
Audrey wrote: i'm almost 20....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My brain is going to the "upgrade... go back!!!" meme, lol.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Monty is still watching as Mewtwo. Always watching.