Staycation Ideas

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Staycation Ideas

Usually every 3rd week of July I go to Tulsa, Oklahoma for 4 days. This year I'm not going for various reasons. However, I did take the 4 days off to enjoy a staycation. Seeing as I've never done a staycation I'd love some ideas. It's a staycation for one so I'm trying to figure out how to keep it interesting while staying in the limitations of having to bike wherever I go and the fact I'm in a rented apartment
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Do you have a streetcar/tram in your city? Those are a lot of fun and usually go to tourist/interesting sites.

Look for historical sites within the city! Those can be really neat.

Get a bunch of old, cheesy movies from the library and watch them in the afternoons/evenings when it's really hot out. Some good ones are Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Bundle of Joy, Holiday Inn, Swing Time, Singin' in the Rain, and Fiddler on the Roof...
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum