ToO/SS Prominent User Project (inspired by Tea Ess)

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

ToO/SS Prominent User Project (inspired by Tea Ess)

If you are wondering wha this is here is an explanation.
EXPLANATON
I always wanted to do something special for my 1,000nth post then I looked at http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&start=20 and noticed the prominent member thing by Tea Ess, so I decided to see if the ToO or the SS had more prominent members.
PROJECT
First l found the ones that are currently active on the SS. From most to least posts here they are:
Belle-4835
Blitz-3757
Tea Ess-3387
Helios-2798
TigerShadow-2626
SirWhit-2431
Metal15-1539
GFJH-1501
Agent.MontyWhittaker(me)-1000 \:D/
That is the list for the SS with post counts, in total 10 active prominent members. Now for the ToO:
Catspaw-28082
The Top Crusader-22204
bookworm-14144
Knight Fisher-5199
The Doctor-5102
TigerintheShadows(aka TigerShadow)-4171
Old Brad-2908
Jehosophat-1494
Peachey Keen-1131
9 is our conclusion for the ToO.
CONCLUSIONS
1: The SS has more prominent members
2:TigerShadow is 6th on both lists.
3: if Tea Ess posted 10 more times on the ToO the 2 message boards would be tied
That is the end of the project for now, thanks for reading this long 1,000nth post, and I will, well, keep posting \:D/
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Ack, the average SS post counts have gotten so much higher than they were when I was more active... Cool data!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Yeah well, most of the SS posts comes from back when we went crazy posting in the hey day. I literally posted fifty times a day at times. The Too is much older but had a stronger hey day.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I never posted in this the first time around, but I thought this was a good adaption of my thread, and I was wondering if you would be willing to do something similar for 2019.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle