Doesn't it Get Tiring?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Doesn't it Get Tiring?

Is it just me thats finally realized that things can't like this forever. I can't listen and be a big fan of AIO forever. Odyssey Nerds won't live forever. I can't be devoted to Odyssey like this forever. And honestly, AIO can't live forever. I have come to realize that too I will have to move on. Life won't wait for me. Eventually I will have to get a job, start college, get a full time job, and do other things that life asks for. So is it just me who has realized this? :anxious:
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Nope. I started living it about a year ago xP

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I mean...that's just kinda how things are. You get into something, it runs its course, you have to move on to other things because God takes you new places and uses you in different ways.

But then when life gets hard and you're tired and stressed, you get to a point where you remember "hey, that thing I used to like! Let's see if it's still good because my brain needs a break". And you rediscover it and fall in love with it all over again and notice things about it that you never noticed before. You may even rejoin the fandom that you were inactive in, because you love the thing so much all over again.

Experiences like that make the existential crisis worth it, I think.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I have had this moment all week. I'm about ready to move on from all this.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I remember when AIO stopped entertaining me, it actually kinda sucked. It gets me in the pit of my stomach sometimes, thinking about listening to an episode and then realizing that it won't hold my interest for more than a few seconds. The laughter it roused from me years ago will never be forgotten, though, and my children will listen to them for sure.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/