Super Mario Odyssey

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Super Mario Odyssey

Five days until this game releases! Am I the only one who is looking forward to this?
And, of course, Nintendo totally ripped off Focus on the Family and Homer with the title.
Cookies & Creme

I'm excited too! I was supposed to get it on release date, but the store I ordered it from got the shipping messed up and it won't be here until Tuesday.
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

I've been recording it over the past three days, and it should be uploaded to YouTube soon! I'm currently up to the Snow Kingdom / Seaside Kingdom.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

What's your YouTube channel?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

YouTube: Scientific Guy
I just beat the game again, trying some cool trick jumps and skips. I was able to bypass most of the main objectives in most of the kingdoms, usually minus the first main moon, and not buy anything (except for singular moons) from the shop.
Some of the skips were these:
  • Skipping the first moon in the game by doing some jumps and wall jumps through the water
    Skipping the underwater parts of the Lake Kingdom by doing a triple jump and a wall jump at the start, and then by doing the previous jump a little later
    Going above the Broodals' ship in the Wooded Kingdom by ascending the waterfall, doing a triple jump, another triple jump and a dive, and a quick roll and a wall jump to ascend the steep ramp
    Doing a triple jump to the left in the kingdom right before the Metro Kingdom in order to skip the main part
    Long jumping from the first guardian Thwomp in the kingdom after the Luncheon Kingdom to get to the roof and drop over the wall
    Bypassing the whole cave section in the last kingdom by doing an advanced ground-pound jump
Some of these were pretty fun, I'll say!