all things Stranger Things

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

all things Stranger Things

hello :D
I have noticed a lot of st fans so I wanted to start a thread to talk about it \:D/

WARNING: if you haven't watched stranger things or stranger things 2 yet there will be lots of spoilers

so what do y'all think or hope will happen in season 3 (coming 2019 :cry: )
I for one am hoping that Will can at least have 1 good day the poor kid is adorable but always either in the upside down or being controlled by the mind flayer never a normal day in his house (especially with Joice redecorating the walls and ceilling every season :P )
he also never really got to get to know eleven he is always in some sort of trouble when shes around so i'd like to see how their friendship goes
I also want to see lots of mike and eleven in the 2nd season they only had 2 episodes together! I was so sad
ok on to theories and or rumors
so I have heard that they might kill off mike because of Finns busy schedule with IT and other things he is in I really hope this is not true because that would KILL eleven like if he dies she would go with him so I don't really think this is true but it hasn't been confirmed false sooo.... idk

I think that hopper and Joice will get together because that was kinda obvious from the first episode of season 1 that they would eventually end up together which would make eleven Will's step sister or if hopper just moves in with Joice (since all he currently has is a cabin where Eleven is home alone all the time) Eleven and Will would get to know each other that way? but also if eleven was will's step sibling (if Hop and Joice got married) and Nancy married Jonathan that would make will and mike sibling in laws? which would make eleven mikes brother in laws step sibling so would they be related? or not really? I don't really know I just know that if my ships on stranger things got married it would make their family trees very complicated P.S. all of this marriage talk is not meant to be for season 3 just eventually

so what do y'all think? :)
Aha suh dude
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Well. They wouldn't be truly related by blood, since El isn't even actually related to Hopper, she'd be a step sibling in law once removed or something like that..
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

so I was re-watching some of the season 2 episodes last night and I realized that technically if Hopper and Joice got married Eleven would legally be related to Will because Hopper got a birth certificate that said he was her biological father even though he isn't so there's that but she still wouldn't be his blood unless Lonnie is her father which I know doesn't make any sense but her father hasn't be revealed yet so its a possibility *shrugs*

-- Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:38 pm --

though some people think that Dr. Brenner is her father because he always had her call him ''papa'' but I don't think that really means anything he was just trying to her to trust him
Last edited by AuntSarah on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aha suh dude
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

AuntSarah wrote:so I was re-watching some of the season 2 episodes last night and I realized that technically if Hopper and Joice got married Eleven would legally be related to Will because Hopper got a birth certificate that said he was her biological father even though he isn't
Though, they won't be legally related unless Joyce adopts El, and Hopper adopts Will and Jonathan...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

[*]True I totally forgot about having to adopt in a situation like that in order to be legally related

But on another topic I think that Joice would be a great mother for Eleven even if her and Hop don't end up together I still feel like they are El's parental people or figures or whatever she has grown close to both of them and both of them really care about her plus they are her only options I mean Steve already has 5 kids I don't think he can handle another one especially not one with telekinesis ;) jk

Oh and this is also totally off topic but can we just talk about how awesome Steve is in the 2nd season I mean he is so different from the 1st season he went from Steve the jerk who's King of the high school to Steve demogorgon killing single dad of 5 am I right?

-- Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:51 pm --

Ok so Millie Bobby Brown is officially dating Jacob Sartorius...thoughts?
Aha suh dude