It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kirby
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 am 
Cookies & Creme

I absolutely LOVE the Kirby game series. I think it is Nintendo's most underrated franchise. I don't really know why I like it so much. I first met the pink puffball in Super Smash Bros. He looked and sounded so small and weak, but I soon realized how strong he actually was. I decided to look his games up on the eshop and downloaded the Planet Robobot demo on my 3DS. I immediately fell in love with the magenta marshmallow. :inlove: I haven't been able to get the full game yet, but I bought Kirby and the Rainbow Curse a few weeks later. Even though it wasn't the same play style, I still loved the game. Last month, I bought Kirby's Epic Yarn at a used game store we have in my town. I love it just as much as the other games I have played. If I had to say what I loved most about the series, I would without hesitation say the music, especially the victory tune that plays when you complete a level. \:D/ Kirby's dance he does at the end of all the levels is so CUTE!!! That's all I have to say. If you like games and haven't played a Kirby game, YOU NEED TO TRY ONE! I can't guarantee that you will love it as much as I do, but you never know.

Offline Profile