Studio C

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Studio C

I've been on this Studio C kick recently and was wondering if there are some more fans on here. If you don't know who Studio C is, they are the people who did Scott Sterling. I was glad to find out they are Christian,( even if they are Mormons) So all of their comedy is clean! What is y'all's favorite one? Mine would have to be 'Aww Yea' or 'The Crayon song gets ruined' But there are so many good ones out there!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Uh I disagree that Mormons are Christian, but I digress. I think almost every one on the SS knows Studio C.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Woody
Cookies & Creme

I love Studio C! My all-time favorite sketch of theirs is "International Relations". I still laugh at that one, even though I've seen it half a million times. It's great to see people putting out solid comedic material without stooping into the gutter. :)

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Woody wrote:I love Studio C! My all-time favorite sketch of theirs is "International Relations". I still laugh at that one, even though I've seen it half a million times. It's great to see people putting out solid comedic material without stooping into the gutter. :)
OMW SAME! I love "International Relations"!!!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Woody wrote:I love Studio C! My all-time favorite sketch of theirs is "International Relations". I still laugh at that one, even though I've seen it half a million times. It's great to see people putting out solid comedic material without stooping into the gutter. :)
That one is Fantastic!!! My family is so sick of it by now!
Blitz wrote:Uh I disagree that Mormons are Christian, but I digress.
I totally get that. They have some pretty wacky stuff.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I ADORE STUDIO C.
MonkeyDude wrote:
Blitz wrote:Uh I disagree that Mormons are Christian, but I digress.
I totally get that. They have some pretty wacky stuff.
Although they have some odd things that aren't in the Bible, a lot of them actually do love the Lord.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

They don't even use the Bible; their main source is the book of Mormons.

But yeah Studio C is currently the best clean comedy available.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset