Crafty Crafters-- this is your topic.

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Crafty Crafters-- this is your topic.

Okay, so I don't know how many of you are crafters, but I figured that there are a few of you on here. ;)

~~~~~
I have some sort of satin fabric that I need to make a Victorian-style hat out of. What I need is instructions on how to make a fabric flower, and basically how to even make a Victorian-style hat. I have a general idea on how to make the hat, but need a little help with the flowers... :? Help, please.

Thanks much!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I crochet \:D/ I'm actually very busy as of now; there is a craft fair on Saturday and I'm unsure if I have enough merchandise for my booth yet. I adore crafty things, but due to lack of finances and materials, I'm afraid crochet is the only craft activity that occupies my time.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.