Feed the Need

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Feed the Need

So, a friend of mine is the principal of a small Christian school. Several weeks ago, he got in contact with me about helping him with a fundraiser they would be starting. It is called "Feed the Need." This program gives 65% of the money earned to the school to help them purchase a new security system. (In times like these, you can never be too careful.) The other 35% goes to purchasing soy, vitamin supplements, dehydrated vegetables, and rice that will be sent to Haiti in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew. I only turn to the Soda Shop because of my meager success elsewhere, and because the school is beginning to draw the event to a close without having met its goal. I know there are a number of you all that are older and capable of donating. Please don't feel pressured into this. I just wanted to put it out there for anyone that was willing to help a ministry in need. The donations can be done through the Internet or over your smartphone. Just follow this link: http://igfn.us/vf/TCCA

Thank you so much for your time in reading this. :)

Technically a re-release in this incarnation. Cops. Enough said. (1993)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)