It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Feed the Need
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:36 am 
Mint Chocolate Chip
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Posts: 2032
Gender: Male
So, a friend of mine is the principal of a small Christian school. Several weeks ago, he got in contact with me about helping him with a fundraiser they would be starting. It is called "Feed the Need." This program gives 65% of the money earned to the school to help them purchase a new security system. (In times like these, you can never be too careful.) The other 35% goes to purchasing soy, vitamin supplements, dehydrated vegetables, and rice that will be sent to Haiti in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew. I only turn to the Soda Shop because of my meager success elsewhere, and because the school is beginning to draw the event to a close without having met its goal. I know there are a number of you all that are older and capable of donating. Please don't feel pressured into this. I just wanted to put it out there for anyone that was willing to help a ministry in need. The donations can be done through the Internet or over your smartphone. Just follow this link:

Thank you so much for your time in reading this. :)

Technically a re-release in this incarnation. Cops. Enough said. (1993)

Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)

Offline Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created