Political Quizzes

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Which US political party do you most align with? How would you describe your ideology?

Constitution
11%
Democrat
6%
Green
6%
Libertarian
6%
Republican
20%
Other or write-in
No votes
Conservative
29%
Liberal
11%
Centrist
6%
Authoritarian
No votes
Libertarian
6%

Total votes: 35

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Political Quizzes

I know we've already had discussion regarding the upcoming election, but I thought it would be nice to have a more generalized thread that included political quizzes. It's fine if this ends up having to be moved to the Debate Hall, but I thought it should at least start in general discussion. Feel free to post your own results from any political quiz, or post about the various parties or candidates. Here's a few quizzes I've found insightful:

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/201 ... ntial-quiz

http://www.ontheissues.org/Quiz/Quiz201 ... z=Pres2016

Here's my Political Compass results:
Last edited by Tea Ess on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

As a Canadian, here are my results:
Last edited by Wretched Sinner on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I don't find this surprising.
I'd prefer if Hillary was a lower number though.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'm a right-wing libertarian? Shocking, given that my stance on government can be summed up in this quote from Fred Weasley: "Keep your nose out if you like it the shape it is. Can't see why you would, but—".
Huh. I'd never heard of McMullin. I've been hearing so much about Trump, Clinton, Johnson, and Stein that I didn't even realize there were two other people running. (Which reminds me, I really need to apply for an absentee ballot.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Blitz
Moose Tracks

And here you go. I pretty much came out how I thought I would.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Here's my ISideWith results. I was surprised that I matched with both Johnson and Clinton on foreign policy.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 2578977420

This is mine. I cant remember how to put my pic on, so I just posted the link. I wish the Hilary clinton was 0%, 6% is better I suppose
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 2578996409 here's mine and it doesn't surprise me I was thinking that if I HAD too pick between Trump and Hillary I would pick Trump (but I don't really like eather of them good thing I am not old enough to vote yet)
Aha suh dude
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Le me:

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 2579044694

"You side extremely towards “Pacifism”, meaning you very strongly believe we should use non-violent diplomatic discussion to resolve conflicts. This theme is more important to you."

You could say that again xD
xo eht haiasi-
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016 ... 2579240003

https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-4.51

I side 88% with Evan McMullin, and am libertarian, with slight right-wing leaning
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I did this forever ago and if I remember right, I was equally tied with Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton at around 87% each. Donald Trump was at around 45%, probably because I tend to lean socially democrat but fiscally Republican. It wasn't really a surprise to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just curious (not for this to turn into a whole debate or anything), for those of you who dislike certain candidates (I know AuntKate said she wished her Hillary percentage was 0%), why?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Yeah why is it awful to agree with Hillary on something? @GJFH and AuntKate
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

It really isn't awful, I'm not sure what we'd agree on though.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

When I took the quiz, the results showed me what issues I sided with that candidate on. Did it not say that for you, too?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@Miss Friendship and Audrey: Because she stands for basically everything I and my family stand against. If she is elected, she will most likely turn the US into a Communist country-- the government controlling everything. That is EXACTLY what the founding fathers did NOT want. That is my opinion, and I am sticking to it. (who was it {in AIO} that said that? I think it was Alex Jefferson, if my memory serves me correctly. :lol: :) )
TigerShadow: yes it did.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

xD xD xD Hillary is a communist hahaha right.

She's a terrible person, slimy politician, but she's just a run-of-the-mill democrat in my opinion, and in fact not liberal enough for some people, as you can see by Bernie Sander's success.

Anyways, back on topic, I also took the On the Issues test, and I agree with Obama and Hillary about 50-40%, and Gary Johnson at about 42%. Not sure how that factors in with the other quizzes putting me as a right-leaning libertarian but I guess that's how it is :P
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

TOTALLY AGREE, SirWhit!
Jo March
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

SirWhit, that is SO true. I nick named Hillary, "Hitlery".
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I find that interesting, given that if we're going to follow Godwin's Law and compare anyone to Hitler, it would more likely be Trump, whom a number of Holocaust survivors have stated reminds them eerily of the demagoguery of the Nazis' rise to power.
Bob
Caramel Crunch

A classic never goes out of style.