Animals

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

What is your opinion on animals?

I love 'em!
67%
They are awesome!
5%
I like them!
24%
They are okay.
5%
I dislike them.
No votes
I hate them!
No votes

Total votes: 21

MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Animals

Hey! This is a place to post anything about animals! Funny, cool, or cute animal pictures you found, or ones you took, animal memes, or funny animal stories about your pet or ones you've heard! To start us off, here are three animal pictures I found: one funny, one cool, and the other cute! Image
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I found this picture while searching for.. well nevermind what but I was thinking what a meme it would be so here it is
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

That's a good one Connie G.! Here's one that I thought was pretty funny:
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Oh I love this! Those are so cute!
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

MnM, I can't see any of your pictures.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Oops, sorry. :P I pasted the link wrong, and I cannot see them either. I cannot remember which pictures I put up. Here are two that I thought were really adorable:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I don't like MY chickens, but I really like animals. BUT,(No offense if any of ya'll are vegan or animal fanatics.) I am NOT one of those people who say "animals are just as important as people", and "everyone should go vegan", and stuff like that. If you say that about animals, What about plants? What about microorganisms? God gave man dominion over all the animals, so we should only kill if we need meat. Or if you are from 150 years ago and are somehow in the future, killing them in self-defense. That is my opinion. And I also think most baby animals are cute.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I love animals. Growing up we always had animals. I have a horse, cat, and crabs. I am vegetarian because I can't stand the thought of eating an animal; I think all animals are important, but I don't think they're as important as people. I don't think everyone should become vegan--I'm not vegan, I couldn't give up dairy and I don't want to make it so hard to find sources of protein. It should be your personal choice. Some people seem to need meat more than others; I never liked meat much in the first place.
Though God did give us dominion over the animals, I don't think that meant for us to be totally insensitive to animals' needs, just like they're some object that doesn't feel pain. He gave us stewardship over the earth and we're supposed to use it wisely, not just take what we will regardless of the consequences. We should at least try to minimize their pain and fear. Having empathy doesn't have to stop with other humans, even though, again, they're not as important as people. Doesn't mean they're totally expendable and unimportant.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I have to add that I like meat; chicken, venison, beef, duck, and pretty much anything biblically kosher.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

With all due respect to the expressed opinions, this is a thread about posting cute animals and squeeing over their adorable-ness. ;) If y'all want to have a discussion about veganism and vegetarianism, then you should start a thread in the Debate Hall.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Sorry, #TigerShadow! I started this discussion, so I will stop it.

OKAY EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! JUST FORGET ABOUT MY POSTS, AND YOU CAN GO ON WITH POSTING CUTE ANIMALS!!!!!!

So I am laughing really hard at my last post, so I'll add :lol: :-D
Jo March
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Don't worry about it AuntKate! :D Back to adorable animals, I found these cute ones. I mean, I thought puppies were adorable, but I didn't know they could be this adorable!
And this baby sloth... :inlove:
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Is the top one a puppy? They are the CUTEST!!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Mickey wrote:Is the top one a puppy? They are the CUTEST!!!!
Yes, it is! They are adorable, right?!
I want this puppy!
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

those pictures are SOOO CUTE!!! I think this is one of my new favorite threads!!!
Aha suh dude
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

MnM thot puppy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Turtles. Rule. End. Of. Discussion.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

When I was little, my mom always said that the noise turtles make when nobody's listening sounds like "turtleturtleturtleturtleturtle" :P
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

This is my puppy. She is really cute!
Last edited by Kathy0 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Connie that's fantastic!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse