True Stories

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

True Stories

This I thought would be interesting.

This topic is to post true real stories that happen to you or that you have heard! I'll start:

So the other night I had finally gone to sleep. When I woke up and there was a shadow on the ladder of my bunk bed. I was half asleep and started hollering and crying out. My dad came over and [ it was dark ] was like calm down there's nothing there it's probably the cat. I like crying yes there is I see a shadow. So my dad turns on the light and there was my little bro sleeping at the top of my ladder. What a night!

So feel free to post your stories.

if you don't think this should be here you can delete it :D
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Once my sister was sleep walking and she tried to steal my mom's pillow. She kept saying,"NO! I need it!" It was really funny.
(Great topic, by the way)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Since we're on the topic of sleep/sleepwalking, I will talk about that. My grandparents were staying at our house and they said they thought they saw me turn on their lights in the middle of the night and smile mischievously. I didn't. People don't open their eyes while sleepwalking, and I didn't remember doing that at all, so Arnold figured someone broke in and we had a whole crime scene about it and all that. We never figured it out but now I suspect that my grandparents were having a dream. That happened in like 2010.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Today was a tornado warning for our town. Mom wasn't home and neither were the older kids. (obviously we lived, as of I'm posting right now) Mom called us and told us to go downstairs. My younger sister decides to bring A-L-L her stuffed animals downstairs, and she has 35 of em'. When the tornado DIDN'T hit us she had to carry them all back up. ^.^ I have no idea why I just posted that. *hides*
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I once met a senator of Texas outside of a Walmart store. True story.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I once hit Ben (Nelson S.) in the face with a golf club. We were playing putt putt in out back yard and didn't realize Ben was standing next to me... He went to the hospital that day. He was fine, just some bruising. (sorry, Ben)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

My sister is a sleep walker and sleep talker. Once my friend was spending the night and of course we talked past midnight. Something happened that startled my sister and she sat up and whispered loudly in our direction (in her sleep cause she didn't remember a thing in the morning) "You guys need counseling!?" I think we stopped laughing an hour later.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

People can sleep walk with their eyes open! Once my brother was sleep walking and we had his eyes open and everything. It was like eight o'clock in the evening so we were all still awake. He had just gone to bed early and then sleep walked. The only reason we could tell he was sleep walking was that he was acting REALLY weird and he didn't remember it later. He was sleep walking for at least an hour and we never woke him up. He said and did the weirdest stuff. It was so funny. :)

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I was one time walking into a room where we had guests sleeping in because I forgot something (these were boys my age so I could). They were sleeping, and just as I was about to leave, one of them started talking in their sleep. Scared me to death.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

@ Blitz that reminds me of a time when we had some friends from out of state spending the night at our house. My parents gave them their room. In the middle of the night my little sis woke up (she'd been having a bad dream or something) and went into my parents' room where the guests were sleeping. she was saying "mommy!" then realized it was the guests and started crying. My mom heard her in the room across the hall where my parents were sleeping and ran and got her. It was embarrassing for my mom but the guests thought it was funny! lol. :)

I should beware of her.

Paula
Peach Cobbler

MandyStraussberg wrote:People can sleep walk with their eyes open! Once my brother was sleep walking and we had his eyes open and everything. It was like eight o'clock in the evening so we were all still awake. He had just gone to bed early and then sleep walked. The only reason we could tell he was sleep walking was that he was acting REALLY weird and he didn't remember it later. He was sleep walking for at least an hour and we never woke him up. He said and did the weirdest stuff. It was so funny. :)
Did you take a video of him doing it???

I sleep talk, sleep walk, and sleep punch...All with my eyes open(or so I'm told)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Once my brother was sleeptalking...he said "plain cereal is pretty good! Actually, it's pretty plain." Then he said "But Mom! I had it first!"
Sameriazx wrote:Once my sister was sleep walking and she tried to steal my mom's pillow. She kept saying,"NO! I need it!"
My other brother did that exact same thing one time.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

My sister once woke up screaming my brothers name and yelling, "Please no! No! No!" A nightmare about my brother....understandable.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:I once hit Ben (Nelson S.) in the face with a golf club. We were playing putt putt in out back yard and didn't realize Ben was standing next to me... He went to the hospital that day. He was fine, just some bruising. (sorry, Ben)
xD Injuries induced by siblings are the best... *cough* My brother once pushed me so hard I hit the wall in front of me and, what'd you know, my tooth became embedded in it. Thankfully, It was a baby tooth.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

My brother is always being rowdy and causing pain to his sisters. And recently he's started calling me Babes :roll: :evil: And yes he's my little bro. I hate it.
Proud K.R.E Member
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I used to always wake up completely entangled in a cocoon of blankets. I also used to dream about a giant hole filled with purple monsters (thanks a lot Monsters Inc.) forming under me at my grandma's house.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Yeesh My siblings..... My sister was in a different room than me. She screamed like she'd been killed. I rushed in. She was holding her foot while screaming and crying. Her being nine, I thought she wouldn't act like she was dying when SHE STUBBED HER TOE.
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

For the part few years I've had this problem of getting terrible headaches when I haven't gotten enough sleep the previous night. So I go to bed early and fall into this really deep sleep. And worst of all, I talk in my sleep and my mom has heard me say things that are only meant to remain inside my head only. (I always talk about what I've been thinking about lately). Then later my Mom or sister tell me what I said last. It's pretty embarrassing sometimes and I wish I could tape my mouth shut while I sleep or something! :)

I should beware of her.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Ha, so I doubt you'll be telling us what you said.
My brother one time split my lip with a bucket.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I know what she said :) and trust me, it was embarrassing! :)