The Court of 11th Doctor Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Yes sire!
*Salutes*
Should we begin the invasion of America?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Draw up plans but do not begin without my command.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

We should probably shower them with Big Macs and have a spy plant a distraction in the form of news of gun control legislation. That should be a sufficient distraction. \:D/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Very good Tiger. Oh and we can make all the people in NORAD vampires. Oh and the President to.
Debate Vampire

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Let us not be overly ambitious, we vampires thrive best in the shadows.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Woody
Cookies & Creme

You do realize I'm reading your plan of attack, right?

And heynow(Oh boy, Limerick, look what you've done to me), I'm the President!!!

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

That's how confident we are of our success

Blitz
Moose Tracks

How can you stop a vampire with six times your strength?
Debate Vampire

Woody
Cookies & Creme

I dunno, maybe with tanks 10 times a vampires' strength?

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Blitz
Moose Tracks

We have an army other than ourselves.
Debate Vampire

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Let it be known that the high wellborns Captain Blitz and Sir Wakko are running to be made governors of the province of the ToO, if they win we shall add this region to our kingdom. All members of this court are to wish them well in their endeavors.

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good to hear. Hello, Good Doctor. I've returned. You'll note I'm rather in disrepair, sadly. Pardon this small blaze on my butt. The dragon was a cad. He seemed to have no interest in debating whatsoever.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

It can often be hard to find a dragon who is the debating type, they are nearly indistinguishable from the regular sort of dragon.

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Oh, most noble King of the Lands of Rhetoric, what valiant deeds must a young squire such as myself accomplish before being counted worthy to accompany the vampires in their interminable quest for good arguments? Let it be known that I am something of a debating novice, in that I know a good deal about the subject but I must confess I have never shown a particular aptitude for it (though my apparent lack of debating skills could be traced to an abysmal lack of opportunities to hone those skills). I am, however, very skilled at handing the Duke of Quebec his coffee (or tea, if he prefers). :)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I take tea. Young squire, once you join us on several campaigns you will have many opportunities to hone those skills. There are many young squires vying for entry into my court, I hope to see great things from you.

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I am greatly honored. Methinks I shall embark on a campaign of my own, in order to prove myself worthy of inductance into the court. I shall use the Sacred Sword of the Impenetrable 1AC to slay the Troll of Penetrable Ignorance.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Be wary of pride going before the fall young one, there is no such thing as an impenetrable 1AC, it can always be improved and none of us are perfect.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

I'll take coffee if you will.
Debate Vampire

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Hear ye hear ye, gather to my court Debate Vampires. I have a proclamation to make about Squire ArnoldtheRubberDucky.

Wakko
Pistachio

*Wakko approaches the court in anticipation of the announcement.*