The Court of 11th Doctor Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

*enters the Court of 11th Doctor Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires*

I await your orders.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
RyanCummings
Strawberry

YAY! Another NCFCA-er. I am in region 6 (Indiana specifically) and I switched to LD for a variety of reasons.

-Lack or TP partner
-An LD club that needed more members to help with discussion
-I am already competing in 5 speech categories and decided it would be less stressful to do LD. Last year, TP had me spending the majority of my time researching for either my case or club briefs.
-I only have this year and next year left, so I would like to experience LD and then decide between the two styles for my final year.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'm in Region 9 (Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina)

The topic for TP this year is so research intensive too, I think you made the right call.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
RyanCummings
Strawberry

Exactly! Plus, I already do extemp, so I still have to keep up with current events. But the TP research would be like extemp on steroids. ;P

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Let it be known to all that King 11th Doctor request the presence of all the Debate Vampires, especially Lady Belle, for a special decree.
*approaches the court and curtsies*

I am here, m'lord.

(also, this is my 3000th post.. :o)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Let it be know that for her many displays of fine debating and her increase in rhetorical skills that Lady Belle is hereby knighted Lady Belle, Knight of Montreal and Order of Aristotle in the Court of 11th Doctor Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Congratulations, Wren! :D Our order is growing. I need to post more here, though.

Also, wow. You've hit three major landmarks. Although it would have been amazing if your 3000th post had also been the 2000th post in the ERK, which would also have been the post to put you past Wretched Sinner.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Welcome, Welcome Lady Belle.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Let it be know that the following lords and ladies are Debate Vampires of the court of Eleventh Doctor King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec.

The high wellborn Captain Blitz of the King's guard. Her grace Duchess TigerShadow of the Lands of Logic. His Lordship Christian, Baron of Ethics, and Knight of the Order of Augustine. Her Ladyship Sam, Baron of Montreal. The high wellborn Sir Wakko Knight of the Order of Aristotle. The high wellborn Sir TS Knight of the Order of Aristotle and member of the Kings Guard. The high wellborn Lady Belle Knight of Montreal and the Order of Aristotle. If any members of my court know of any worthy of being part of our court make your petition now.

Let it also be know that the high wellborn Lady Sam Knight of Montreal is to be raised in rank to her Ladyship Sam Baron of Montreal.

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Congrats, Blondie. (I'm just behind-you-ooo in posts.)

How may I serve you, Good Doctor Vampire sir? I concur with you on dear Blondie incidentally. She is quite a debatress, our brainy admin.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Let it be known that Pound Foolish will serve the court as a squire to the King for a time until he has proven himself worthy of a knighthood.

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh well. I supposed I'd be made king. But alrighty. What do I have to do? Slay a dragon with my sharp arguments?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

That would be a good start young squire.

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Now, it's time this court is alive again. I wondered even if Eleventh forgot about it.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I did not forget, vampires just have a longer view of time than mere mortals.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Much longer.... Thousands of years if we are lucky.

*Sharpens his sword and tests defenses.*
Debate Vampire

Wakko
Pistachio

Congrat's on being knighted Belle. :D
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Let it be known that a new Debate Country has been founded! On the Seventh of October, in the year Two Thousand and Fourteen, a great nation, The United Debates of America, was founded. A topic for our order shall be started shortly.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Snorts*
My lord. Should we start a preemptive strike? Or should we take over America since Canada is ours?
Debate Vampire

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

We shall let it go for now, we cannot be hasty in giving attention to every upstart that makes it way to our court.