Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

get rekt scrub, it's 80 degrees down here
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

My doggo had 11 puppers on the 15th of February. They are so much fun but a ton of work. *yawns*
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!! I *love* puppers!!!!!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Hi I found your birthday wish for aio. It said you run the Odyssey neerds blog. I am just making a guess that since your name is Naomi and you run that blog its you?

http://www.whitsendblog.org/2018/03/cruise-video/
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Katie10 wrote:Hi I found your birthday wish for aio. It said you run the Odyssey neerds blog. I am just making a guess that since your name is Naomi and you run that blog its you?

Yep. Though I quit the blog now. I'm also YoshiSan down in the comments who mentioned that I ran into a cougar a few weeks after making that message, near the same place. We've moved out of that house now, after the cougar incident I didn't hike there again.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!!! To all of you with Irish ancestry, including me. :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Kungfunaomi wrote:
Katie10 wrote:Hi I found your birthday wish for aio. It said you run the Odyssey neerds blog. I am just making a guess that since your name is Naomi and you run that blog its you?

Yep. Though I quit the blog now. I'm also YoshiSan down in the comments who mentioned that I ran into a cougar a few weeks after making that message, near the same place. We've moved out of that house now, after the cougar incident I didn't hike there again.
Oh no. That's scary.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Happy late St. Patrick's Day to Irish people like me.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I forgot to wear green, but since I'm a redhead my friends figured I was Irish enough to not get pinched :lol:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:I forgot to wear green, but since I'm a redhead my friends figured I was Irish enough to not get pinched :lol:
I didn't wear green at all. I am not Irish one bit and didn't get pinched. I call this saint Patrick's day seized.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Haha well there are only three of us at my home, and I didn't go anywhere yesterday, so I didn't get pinched and I didn't wear any green at. All.
Jo March
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

St. Pats is crazy in my city, due to all the college kids. Everyone gets drunk and there are tons of parties. I just stayed in and did puzzles all day.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Good job! Now that is the way to do things
Jo March
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

My sister got shamrock shakes at McDonald's coz even tho I'm not a fast-food person they are to die for. :) I mainly just hung out cos we had people over to see the puppies and Bonnies got really sick and one of the puppies got her head stuck in a jar so yeh it was busy. :)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Kathy0 wrote:My sister got shamrock shakes at McDonald's coz even tho I'm not a fast-food person they are to die for. :) I mainly just hung out cos we had people over to see the puppies and Bonnies got really sick and one of the puppies got her head stuck in a jar so yeh it was busy. :)
Wow lots of animal problems. Poor puppys.
MonkeyDude wrote:St. Pats is crazy in my city, due to all the college kids. Everyone gets drunk and there are tons of parties. I just stayed in and did puzzles all day.
good choice.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Today for my American Sign Language Class, I got a 105% on a communication and receptive test that my Deaf professor gave me. I had so much anxiety because it was a one-on-one test and he signs fast, but I surprised myself!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Yay!!!! Proud of you girl!
Jo March
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Bethany Shepard wrote:Today for my American Sign Language Class, I got a 105% on a communication and receptive test that my Deaf professor gave me. I had so much anxiety because it was a one-on-one test and he signs fast, but I surprised myself!
Congratulations, Bethany! \:D/
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Congratz!
~Two of your five a day~.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I am currently in a hospital bed waiting for my sleep study to start. O.O
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle