Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Warning, ya'll. /SHE/ is coming back. O.o :mad:
muhahahhahhahahah

I do need a more scary avi and sig, you're right. :(
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Welcome back MF!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

https://indabamusic.com/opportunities/l ... 23ec8b8f61

Voting just opened for my remix of Little India's song The Hunt. If you have facebook, I'd appreciate it if you could vote, that way I can get more exposure, and possibly get a popular vote win!
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Yayyy!!
(PS: Happy belated birthday MF! :) )
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I twisted my knee the other day O.o Good job Kathy, just good job -_-
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I made cookies today! And I'll be praying for you Kathy0!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Happy Easter everyone! (and happy birthday to me) \:D/
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:I made cookies today! And I'll be praying for you Kathy0!
oh, I forgot to thank you... THANK YOU!
T.S. (myself) wrote:Happy Easter everyone! (and happy birthday to me) \:D/
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

HE IS RISEN.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

HE IS RISEN INDEED. \:D/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Got my driver's license.

The apocalypse has begun. :twisted:
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I dyed my hair today. It was supposed to be a darker brown (because I'm too chicken to do anything too noticeable). Dried it and it's exactly the same color :P I'm going to mess with all the dudes in my life though and get all offended that they didn't notice I colored my hair. (no offense to you guys, but you don't notice too much, haha!)
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Audrey wrote:I dyed my hair today. It was supposed to be a darker brown (because I'm too chicken to do anything too noticeable). Dried it and it's exactly the same color :P I'm going to mess with all the dudes in my life though and get all offended that they didn't notice I colored my hair. (no offense to you guys, but you don't notice too much, haha!)
I wouldn't notice either.. Unless you dyed it purple or something.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:Got my driver's license./quote]
YOU DIDNT HAVE IT BEFORE AND YOU WERE DRIVING ALL THIS TIME? O.o

*calls the police*
Audrey wrote:I dyed my hair today. It was supposed to be a darker brown (because I'm too chicken to do anything too noticeable). Dried it and it's exactly the same color :P I'm going to mess with all the dudes in my life though and get all offended that they didn't notice I colored my hair. (no offense to you guys, but you don't notice too much, haha!)
I did that exact same thing xD Just get braver =P You can always dye it back if you hate it.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:Got my driver's license.
YOU DIDNT HAVE IT BEFORE AND YOU WERE DRIVING ALL THIS TIME? O.o

*calls the police*
Reeelaaaaaax. I always had plenty of booze before hand, I wasn't gonna hit nobody. :twisted:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Limerick wrote:And :o @ T.S. I am actually considering going to get my Masters in Actuarial Science, I was having fun the other day, yes, I am a bit of a nerd, working with the 1P Practice test :p Do you practice? :o
Hey, Limerick! Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. I was literally in the airport getting ready to board when I saw it, and I forgot to reply later.

That's fantastic! Companies would love your programming experience if you wanted to get an actuarial job. Plus it would be nice to have another aspiring actuary on the board. \:D/

I passed P and FM, and I'm (reluctantly =p) getting into a study routine for C, after a couple of false starts over the past few months. I'm currently working for an insurance company in a non-traditional actuarial department. My group's function is basically to make sure that the rest of the actuarial departments are working with accurate data, so we make sure that the statistical fields are filling correctly and fix the errors that come up. So far I've enjoyed the work, and my coworkers are great, but I'm also leaving open the possibility of transferring to a different department so I can do more of what I went to school for, like pricing or predictive modeling.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I just completed my busy day of performing. I had a guild audition this morning where another piano teacher assessed my playing of 7 memorized pieces. Then tonight I had my first piano recital. I was super worried about them but I survived with a whole lot of prayer. It was fun. \:D/
xo eht haiasi-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:I just completed my busy day of performing. I had a guild audition this morning where another piano teacher assessed my playing of 7 memorized pieces. Then tonight I had my first piano recital. I was super worried about them but I survived with a whole lot of prayer. It was fun. \:D/
Awww, you only have to do seven??? I have to do ten. But I bet you did great. You're practically grade ten.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I had to memorize 7 pieces, then three were musicianship (ear training, transposing, and sight reading), so that adds up to ten. What exams are you doing with? Mine doesn't have grades, so I don't think we have the same one.
xo eht haiasi-
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Here I come SAT!!!! Prepare for Lightning!
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset