Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Jo March wrote:Argghh I want spring so bad but I really want enough snow to come up to my knees. :/
Don't wish for that! The only good thing that could come out of all that snow is the fact that everything would be cancelled and I wouldn't have to go anywhere! I am sooooooo ready for warm weather!!!!
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

The unhappy thing about where I live, is that while it gets cold and windy, it doesn't snow. :| I'd actually really like some.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

AuntSarah wrote:
Jo March wrote:Argghh I want spring so bad but I really want enough snow to come up to my knees. :/
Don't wish for that! The only good thing that could come out of all that snow is the fact that everything would be canceled and I wouldn't have to go anywhere! I am sooooooo ready for warm weather!!!!
But snow is God's best invention!
GJFH wrote:The unhappy thing about where I live, is that while it gets cold and windy, it doesn't snow. :| I'd actually really like some.
We just got a huge ice storm. No snow though. Rats. :mad:
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Jo March wrote:
AuntSarah wrote:
Don't wish for that! The only good thing that could come out of all that snow is the fact that everything would be canceled and I wouldn't have to go anywhere! I am sooooooo ready for warm weather!!!!
But snow is God's best invention!
I disagree humans are pretty great ;)
and snow REALLY sucks!!!
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

AuntSarah wrote: I disagree humans are pretty great ;)
and snow REALLY sucks!!!
Well, humans are pretty awesome but I like snow as the best inventions besides animals and humans.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Just found out I was born in the same year as the ToO chat O_o
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

it only snowed 4 inches! All Winter! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:But ima be so happy when spring sets in.
Constance Kendall
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Conniekendall fan wrote:it only snowed 4 inches! All Winter! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:But ima be so happy when spring sets in.
Same! I decorate pretzels for my business and did a batch of lavender and pale yellow. They're sitting nearby and through self-diagnosis I officially have spring fever.
Jo March
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

It snowed last night and it's wet and coldf. i think i got slight frostbite, so itas hard toi type. sorry for all my m,istakes. :oops: :mad: Even my eyes hurt :(
Constance Kendall
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

oh man i'm so sorry!! its 57 now at 9:18 am. #springfever
Jo March
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Yeah, ya'll! I am thinking about recording a song for my singing thread. I would love some suggestions!
(I have not posted a song in 5 years... O.o )
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

O.o O.o wow! Do "A Million Dreams"!!!! Or "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy"!
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Jo March wrote:O.o O.o wow! Do "A Million Dreams"!!!! Or "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy"!
What on earth is "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" ? O.o
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Where's your history lessons???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8of3uhG1tCI
A popular song from WWII......
Jo March
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Jo March wrote:Where's your history lessons???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8of3uhG1tCI
A popular song from WWII......
O_o I have never heard this either. :P
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Weeeeellllll then you have been educated. Where is your social science?????? LOL jk
Jo March
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

60 degree here #spring
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

80 degrees here #saveme
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Katie10 wrote:60 degree here #spring
It was almost 70 here in Kansas yesterday!!!! #totallygotspringfever
shnoodlec. wrote:80 degrees here #saveme
I am so sorry... I simply can't imagine that.
Jo March
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Ha, here it's 40... in San Bernardino... how is this happening i don't understand this..
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: