Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

#GurlItsAboutTime
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

#Yay!!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Connie G. wrote:Guess who gets her permit on Wednesday \:D/ #Finally
I seriously love driving so much!!! Good luck on the test!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes driving is so much fun! I'm gonna get my license next month, and I'm so ready to be able to go somewhere on my own!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Jo March wrote:
Connie G. wrote:Guess who gets her permit on Wednesday \:D/ #Finally
I seriously love driving so much!!! Good luck on the test!
Thanks but I don't actually have to take the permit test because I did driver's ed!
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Whaaaat? We still have to take the test if we did Driver's Ed here. No fair. :noway:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah same here lucky you!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Helios
Butter Pecan

Got my first ice cream from Coldstone yesterday and boy golly did it melt everywhere! :mrgreen:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I love Coldstone seriously so much
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I drove for the first time ever today!
Last edited by shnoodlec. on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

shnoodlec. wrote: I drove for the first time ever today!
*runs for her life*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:
*runs for her life*
*Hides in bunker.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Helios
Butter Pecan

TheDoctor wrote:
Belle wrote:
*runs for her life*
*Hides in bunker.
*gets out crucifix and chants for divine safety*
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:I drove for the first time ever today!

-- Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:31 pm --

Seriously, I have no idea why everyone is making such a big deal about the first time driving! Just take your time, remember your drivers manual, and don't try highways your second time on the road... Trust me, you'll be fine. Oh yeah, and stay alert. Don't try to do too much at one time, or force yourself to drive when you're tired. You will be more stressed out than need be. And learn to say no.
Jo March
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

*Takes a pamphlet of Jos wonderful advice and begins to build a pillow fort for protection.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

*Nods and pretends to agree but secretly affirms in his head that Jo is apart of the Illuminati cult, or perhaps is the Illuminati.*
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

shnoodlec. wrote:I drove for the first time ever today!

-- Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:31 pm --

Congrats!! :D :D How did it go?

*stays outside out her fort*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I'm so glad you all believe and trust in me. xD
don't try highways your second time on the road.
this is literally exactly what im doing tomorrow lol

It went alright! I drove for four hours.
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Oh wow! I hope it goes well! :D That is a lot of driving!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Highways are awesome! Everyone going at 65-70 mph and weaving around each other. Heaven :D