Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

LOL yaaaaaassssssss I have been (kinda creepily) watching all the interviews on YouTube.

-- Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:44 pm --

And welcome back!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'm fostering cats! \:D/
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Tea Ess wrote:I'm fostering cats! \:D/

Wow! I'm kinda doing the same thing! I'm fostering a grudge and depression!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

I have been trying to fend off a depression of my own. Not easy... not easy at all.
~Two of your five a day~.
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

today's my birthday! \:D/
Aha suh dude
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

TheDoctor wrote:
Tea Ess wrote:I'm fostering cats! \:D/
Wow! I'm kinda doing the same thing! I'm fostering a grudge and depression!
*nods* I know the feeling well. Don't hesitate to PM me if you ever wanna talk about it, m'dude. (The same goes to you Tsu, but I would hope I don't need to remind you.)
AuntSarah wrote:today's my birthday! \:D/
Happy birthdaaaay!!!
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

H-Bday Sarah!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I forgot how much I like the ToO chat, lol
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I've been watching the Olympics.

Nothing makes me feel quite as unaccomplished as watching these figure skaters, most who are younger than me, knowing they've accomplished so much more in their life than I ever will.

And they're so young!

Ack.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Same, except for the younger than me part. These skaters are so fantastic O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o :anxious: :anxious: :anxious: :anxious: :anxious: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

YES. I was watching it when the one little Russian girl came on and the announcer said she was fifteen and i kinda just froze and asked myself what i was doing with my life
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Exactly. And she ended up with a score of like 150.37 and we were just like O.o O.o O.o O.o what the heck!?
Jo March
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Just escaped a two-day complete blackout (with seven more days of partial electrical problems).

I.HATE.SUMMER (and AC users).
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Wait summer????? Where are you?????
Jo March
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Jo March wrote:Wait summer????? Where are you?????
Yeah it's the middle of 2nd semester where we (''Jo'' and I) live :?:
Aha suh dude
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:Wait summer????? Where are you?????
South America.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Ohhhh ok that makes sense. Sorry. I freaked out a little since it is 29 Fahrenheit here in the midwest USA. Without snow. My snow melted. Which is a problem.

-- Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:53 pm --

Ohhhh ok that makes sense. Sorry. I freaked out a little since it is 29 Fahrenheit here in the midwest USA. Without snow. My snow melted. Which is a problem.
Jo March
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Haha.

Well, the temperature keeps going back and forth between unbearably hot and stupidly cold around here. Yeah, that totally won't get me sick or anything :D
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

It's 85 degrees here in New Orleans. Summer is returning so soon :cry:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Argghh I want spring so bad but I really want enough snow to come up to my knees. :/
Jo March