Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Smiley
Caramel Crunch

suzylou wrote: I think your Mr. Smiley-guy is cool, Miss Smiley. He has such a dazzling smile! :D
Finally someone likes him! =P Thanks Suzy!!
S.ure
M.akes
I.t
L.ots
E.asier!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

►How long will you watch the Opening Ceromony of the Olympics 2012 London‼◄

It's expected to go until midnight.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

unfortunately, not at all, unless it's at someone else's house. My mom doesn't let us get channels on our TVs.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Pound Foolish wrote:unfortunately, not at all, unless it's at someone else's house. My mom doesn't let us get channels on our TVs.
Dude, just like me! Anyway, we had a 'party' over at someone else's house and we stayed up the whole way. Until midnight.

Emily's Okay...
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Mr. Smiley wrote:
suzylou wrote: I think your Mr. Smiley-guy is cool, Miss Smiley. He has such a dazzling smile! :D
I think he's cute too. But he would still look cool with a mustache!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
C-guy
Fudge Marble

underseasie wrote:
Mr. Smiley wrote:
I think he's cute too. But he would still look cool with a mustache!
No‼ DON'T GET A MOUSTACHE MR. SMILEY‼

Emily's Okay...
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Ha ha! I mustached both of your avatars!! Go and see. :)

http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... 884#p16884
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Godsgirl, you seem to be getting power hungry. All those mustaches. What are you, a dictator? Anyhow, I can't get a mustache, so I'm safe, at least! Unless you want to give my mustache a mustache...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Don't say that, Pound Foolish...she'll probably do it! Speaking of 'staches, I saw this dude at the mall today that had a totally serious mustache. I thought a caterpillar had crawled on his mouth. It was weird.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Has anyone been through an earthquake?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

No, have you?
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

What's the weirdest word you've ever heard? Is it callithumpian? Facetious? You name it, discuss it here!
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

"Awesomesauce" Suzy says it and I wanna know where she got it from
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I've heard it before. Have you ever heard of weaksauce?
Nothing.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Kaida, I think I got it from one of my friends. And Whittifer, no, I've never heard of it...but I've heard of tarter sauce! :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

tarter sauce is awesomesauce!
as for weird words:
Nudiustertian (the day before yesterday)
Widdiful (someone who deserves to be hanged, like Mr. Thinker! Death to EmilyHaters!)
Tyrotoxism (poisoned by cheese) Ohhh, or let's do THAT to Mr. Thinker!
defenestration (to throw someone out a window) say, how about we visit Mr. Thinker and...

Also, someone around here also keeps saying "Lordyy" and another person thinks people are "dolls."
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Pound Foolish wrote: Also, someone around here also keeps saying "Lordyy" and another person thinks people are "dolls."
I have no idea what you're sayin', doll ;)
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

PF, you vile villian! I'll have to come up with some big long death sentences for you too.

As far as big words, how about these?

Well there's a word that has 189,819 letters. The definition is: The chemical name of tintin, the largest known protein. But you guys don't have time for that.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - A factitious word alleged to mean 'a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.'

Honorificabilitudinitatibus - A word used in Shakespeare meaning "the state of being able to achieve honors."

Pretty intense, right? There's also supercalifragalistikexpealidocious. (I know that's not how you spell it.)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

That word is weaksauce! See that's how its used in a sentence.
Nothing.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Acetaminophen is tylenol. My sis loves that word.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~