Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Cool, dude!
~Two of your five a day~.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

So on Wednesday/Thursday I pulled an all-nighter to finish a midterm project. 36 hours of no sleep. \:D/ It was actually the first all-nighter I ever had to do for college, so...achievement unlocked, I guess?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

That is not fun! But at least you completed the project!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

TigerShadow wrote:So on Wednesday/Thursday I pulled an all-nighter to finish a midterm project. 36 hours of no sleep. \:D/ It was actually the first all-nighter I ever had to do for college, so...achievement unlocked, I guess?
:clap: good job now get some sleep.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER DAY, EVERYONE! :clap: Or Reformation Day, I guess.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER DAY, EVERYONE! :clap: Or Reformation Day, I guess.
So.... this is an ignorant question, but I pride myself on knowing nothing. =) Halloween and Martin Luther day are on the same day? why? What are all these FB references that I keep seeing?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

All Hallows' Eve is the first part of the triduum of Allhallowtide, which takes place from October 31st to November 2nd. Apocryphally, Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses to the door of Wittenberg Church, thus sparking the Protestant Reformation, on the same day. (More than likely, he just hung them up or sent them as private letters to a couple of bishops.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

TigerShadow wrote:All Hallows' Eve is the first part of the triduum of Allhallowtide, which takes place from October 31st to November 2nd. Apocryphally, Martin Luther nailed his Ninety-Five Theses to the door of Wittenberg Church, thus sparking the Protestant Reformation, on the same day. (More than likely, he just hung them up or sent them as private letters to a couple of bishops.)
Ahhh. I didn't realize that all took place on the same day. Well... that's nice.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So, speaking of holidays, I found out that yesterday, my birthday, was also International Audio Drama Day! I'm so happy! \:D/
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

I suppose this is where we talk about our life-slash-school issues? Okay, if so, I guess I'll take my turn.
I can't seem to get a good schedule day-to-day and wind up doing homework this late at night. I think maybe I could eventually, someday, find a winning schedule, but in the meantime I have to postpone other things I'd love to be doing (like the Podcast). I don't know. Maybe I'm fretting over nothing.
Schedule. That's the only problem.
Happy Holidays, everyone.
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:I suppose this is where we talk about our life-slash-school issues? Okay, if so, I guess I'll take my turn.
I can't seem to get a good schedule day-to-day and wind up doing homework this late at night. I think maybe I could eventually, someday, find a winning schedule, but in the meantime I have to postpone other things I'd love to be doing (like the Podcast). I don't know. Maybe I'm fretting over nothing.
Schedule. That's the only problem.
Happy Holidays, everyone.
I feel you. I started my first college semester and it sucks to have "school->relationship issues->eat/sleep" be the life routine now.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Hey, Didi! I missed you! :P
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

\:D/ I am really excited for Kingdom Hearts III. \:D/ Anyone else w/o the me? :idea:
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I was listening to The Black Veil, and at the part where Alex is describing his dream of being the monster and the suspenseful music in the background, I suddenly thought of Stranger Things. Guys, It wasn't Novacom, it was all a ploy from the Upside Down.

*eats Eggos*
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'm dying to watch Stranger Things 2, but my siblings are making me wait until we're together for Thanksgiving.

I got sick, so I'm spending my evening watching Speed and eating pancakes & waffles ice cream.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Tea Ess wrote:I'm dying to watch Stranger Things 2, but my siblings are making me wait until we're together for Thanksgiving.

I got sick, so I'm spending my evening watching Speed and eating pancakes & waffles ice cream.
o_0 Season 2 is so worth it. I loved it.

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Last weekend was Harvest Fest at my University.

The theme was PageTurner: One for the books. There's a costume contest, and it's a variety show. It's so so fun.

I dressed as Luna Lovegood:
My roommate went as Nymphadora Tonks.

For those of you who don't know who she is, she's a character from Harry Potter:
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

You are so pretty!!!!

-- Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:41 pm --

A little late, but Happy Veterans Day! I am so grateful for all the men and women who risk and have risked their lives every day so that I have this wonderful thing called freedom. I am so grateful to be able to call myself an American.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:You are so pretty!!!!
And Luna is my favorite character as well :D
~Two of your five a day~.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Today is the anniversary of my 5th year on Soda Shop!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage