Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

im done with the cold weather i take it back i'm sick now and haven't left the heater's side all day sorry
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

That. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

On another note, we watched Home Alone tonight, and last Sunday night we watched It's A Wonderful Life! I love IAWL! And Home ALone is just epic.

And on a third note, we get to go to the wedding of some very good friends and we'll get to see a ton of people that we haven't seen in years and it will just be so awesome and I'm counting down the days
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Ms. Friendship wrote:I'm quite fond of having my weather as cold as me and my heart.
So are you Miss Friendship, Ox, or both?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Tea Ess wrote:
Ms. Friendship wrote:I'm quite fond of having my weather as cold as me and my heart.
So are you Miss Friendship, Ox, or both?
Impostors do exist, Tea. It would seem I have a fan. I am quite thrilled.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Apparently people think I'm boring or something.. My interview topic is towards the bottom of the Interview Booth. :(
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:Apparently people think I'm boring or something.. My interview topic is towards the bottom of the Interview Booth. :(
Join the club. The Odyssey Nerds one got like ten questions!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Belle wrote:Apparently people think I'm boring or something.. My interview topic is towards the bottom of the Interview Booth. :(

Me too. Let's go sit in the corner and look sad. :( :( :( :( :(

-- Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:29 am --

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

-- Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:36 am --

*puts on English accent* God bless us, every one!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Memorable Christmas no. 1...
Eating a lovely little pecan miniature pie/tart.
Yum Yum.
There's something in it, ew, is it a rock?
HOLY COW IT IS NOT A ROCK!!

EWWWWWW!!!!!!
*spits out object*
IT IS A TOOTH.

THERE IS A TOOTH IN MY TART

It Is Not My Tooth.

I NEARLY SWALLOWED SOMEONE ELSE'S TOOTH.
Upon further investigation, the aunt who made the pie cannot recall losing a tooth recently.
Her daughter lost one though... and is not positive where she put it... she may have misplaced it.
*shudder*

*shudder shudder*

This is going to gross me out for like, the rest of the week... :x :x
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Haha, that's horrible!

*Hugs* I'm sorry you had that experience... but hey, at least now you have a pretty good story to tell :P
~Two of your five a day~.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Those are the kind of stories that you tell your grandkids. Trust me, that will be something that they will want to know about. LOL Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their family.
Jo March
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Jo March wrote:

Me too. Let's go sit in the corner and look sad. :( :( :( :( :(

-- Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:29 am --

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

-- Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:36 am --

*puts on English accent* God bless us, every one!
Me three well I am boring kinda.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Memorable Christmas no. 1...
Eating a lovely little pecan miniature pie/tart.
Yum Yum.
There's something in it, ew, is it a rock?
HOLY COW IT IS NOT A ROCK!!

EWWWWWW!!!!!!
*spits out object*
IT IS A TOOTH.

THERE IS A TOOTH IN MY TART

It Is Not My Tooth.

I NEARLY SWALLOWED SOMEONE ELSE'S TOOTH.
Upon further investigation, the aunt who made the pie cannot recall losing a tooth recently.
Her daughter lost one though... and is not positive where she put it... she may have misplaced it.
*shudder*

*shudder shudder*

This is going to gross me out for like, the rest of the week... :x :x
yuck yuck yuck yuck I am now watching cute puppy videos to get that story far away what was I talking about?
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

The weather is nice today.

I mean, it's VERY hot, but at least there's a nice breeze to go along with it. Hurray.
~Two of your five a day~.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'm playing Sonic Mania.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

I am currently waiting for my pack of 100 glitter gel pens to arrive gotta love amazon :D
Aha suh dude
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I am listening to the Spider-Man Homecoming soundtrack, watched the movie last night.
And I'm working on art class stuff.
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

AuntSarah wrote:I am currently waiting for my pack of 100 glitter gel pens to arrive gotta love amazon :D
THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!! one of them isn't even a color its just glitter i'm so happy :inlove: from now on all the notes I take, all the papers I write, all the sticky notes I make will be in glitter pen

link to the glitter gel pens :D (I know y'all want them ;) )
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073P ... UTF8&psc=1
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

My dad officiated a wedding with six days notice. And we went to the wedding. And had the best time I've had in years. There were 340 guests and I knew about half of them, and about half of the other half knew of either me or my family. #itssuchasmallworld
Jo March
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:My dad officiated a wedding with six days notice. And we went to the wedding. And had the best time I've had in years. There were 340 guests and I knew about half of them, and about half of the other half knew of either me or my family. #itssuchasmallworld
Hey that's cool!
I'm busy waiting for the new Odyssey episode to come out. Is it just me? Am I going crazy and all of my electronics are not displaying the new episode or is this happening to everybody??

Also, AuntSarah, I looked at those amazing gel pens but I have no idea what I would do with them.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Kungfunaomi wrote: I'm busy waiting for the new Odyssey episode to come out. Is it just me? Am I going crazy and all of my electronics are not displaying the new episode or is this happening to everybody??
No, it's your electronics. I listened to it just fine yesterday. Did you try the website on a different device?

-- Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:26 pm --

Guys, do you have any pros and cons about Mulan? I want to watch it, but the last time we started it, there was a bunch of weird religion stuff.....

What Disney movie other than Tangled or Frozen would you suggest????
Jo March
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Mulan is great. It's a Chinese story so obviously there's going to be references to Chinese religion and thought. Why is that an issue?