Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Emma wrote:
Belle wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:Heyo! I grew up in Missouri! That is very far away. :cry:
I'm going to school in Missouri right now..
Wow, nice. I thought I saw you at Culvers a couple of days ago, but I wasn't sure. I was thinking, why would she be in Missouri?
Well, I'm back home in Colorado now. Also I do not like Culver's, so I never go there. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Belle wrote:
Emma wrote:
Belle wrote: I'm going to school in Missouri right now..
Wow, nice. I thought I saw you at Culvers a couple of days ago, but I wasn't sure. I was thinking, why would she be in Missouri?
Well, I'm back home in Colorado now. Also I do not like Culver's, so I never go there. :P
YOU PERFECT HEATHEN. HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE SACRED CULVERS??? :P
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Have a great Memorial Day, everyone! \:D/

I'd have to side with Emma here. As far as fast food goes, Culvers is pretty decent. Also, my uncle works there, so I'm a little biased.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Happy Memorial Day a day late! I hope everyone had a chance to reflect on the heroes who have given their lives for us to be able to talk so freely online and in public. If any of you are thinking on joining the military, have a family member in the military, or knows someone who was killed in service, thank you so much. <3

-- Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm --

Yesterday, we went to a play put on by about 30-40 teenagers about Richard Wurmbrand. I love the Richard Wurmbrand story, and every time I read or watch something about him, I am amazed by the strength and endurance that he suffered for Christ. This week, I am hoping to be praying about the persecuted Christians and Jews all around the world. Join me, won't you?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I just went running and made it almost 10 miles. I think I finally know what a runner's high feels like. \:D/
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Tea Ess wrote:I just went running and made it almost 10 miles. I think I finally know what a runner's high feels like. \:D/
Congratulations, my dude. Did you drink any chocolate milk afterward? :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Thanks! No chocolate milk, but I did have ice cream afterwards.
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

*walks up and sits in what is apparently an extremely large booth, because he (generic) wanted to say what an extremely large booth this is.* What an extremely large booth this is!
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Well, this summer is has either been working super full days for me, or traveling. Soon Ro and I are going to see MnM's family and stay there for a week!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Coolness \:D/

In other news, vbs starts this week. Help.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Why do you need help?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I just wanted yall to know.... I am published!!!!!!!!!!! I entered one of my Poems in a Nationwide contest in January and then I forgot about it. Whale I got the letter today and I am officially an author!!!! I still can NOT believe it. My poem will appear in a book titled "Treasures" that the company sends out. I cant believe it, it was a large contest and I never expected to be published! :D *dances* Anywho I just wanted to let yall know!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Congratulations, Kathy! That's amazing!
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Nice job, Kathy!
Jo March wrote:Why do you need help?
Connie's allergic to noisy kids. Good luck, Connie!

In other news, I just completed my longest run yet at 12 miles, and I still have an entire month before my half marathon. \:D/
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Thank you Tigershadow! Here is the link to the book and information about it in case any of you are interested.
http://www.libraryofpoetry.com/treasured.html
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh ok. Good luck! Congrats, Kathy! Super proud of you!
Jo March
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Tea Ess wrote:Nice job, Kathy!
Jo March wrote:Why do you need help?
Connie's allergic to noisy kids. Good luck, Connie!
Oh, no I like kids. (errr okay I like most kids)The problem is when you put 200 of them in one room and expect them to pay attention for any length of time. Also when you have to walk around and manage a group of thirteen six-year-olds with two other adults (besides me). THIRTEEN. AAAAH

But hey, only two more days \:D/
Renguin wrote: In other news, I just completed my longest run yet at 12 miles, and I still have an entire month before my half marathon. \:D/
That's awesome \:D/
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

OH MY WORD that's bad lol
Jo March
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Just got back from camp this week we had a lot of fun. And I have CIY in a week or so... It is shaping up to be a very busy summer...
*Finger guns aggressively*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

When I had camp, I was the only leader of 11 kids practically.... 8-12.... Nightmare.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset