Book website that tells you what time period the book takes place?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Book website that tells you what time period the book takes place?

Does Anyone know of a website that tell what time period that books you have read take place?
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Good topic, Bananareader. This is something that I have never thought about. Does such a website exist?
I did some research, finding a lot of things about books. I found a website that helps authors publish, market, and sell their books and then several websites which tell you what book to read. The internet is an amazing resource for all sorts of needs that we often don’t even realize are out there. You just need to go looking to find those hidden gems it offers.

The closest thing I have been able to find is the website www.tripfiction.com. It is more of a website created to tell you what book to read while traveling, but it does include a search feature which identifies the location and eras of books. Hope you find it helpful!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.