Switch to full style
If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Post a reply

Re: Movies

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:03 pm

My parents paid for our entire family (6 people+my boyfriend) to see the Incredibles 2. I tell you, my dad has waited for this movie for 14 long years. Every time (and I am not kidding) a sequel for another movie would come out (such as Cars 2 or Finding Dory) he would always comment on how he was so sad that an Incredibles 2 was never released. My dad loves the Incredible so much we have the movie memorized because we've watched it so.many.times.

The movie was very good, definitely more cartoon-y than the first and a lot more action scenes, but still very good. (You definitely know it was good when my dad said he wanted to buy it when it comes out... That is a very rare occurrence, people) I loved LOVED the scenes with Mr. Incredibles being a stay at home dad (Also, as a teacher, I about died during the scene where he was trying to figure out Dash's math homework).

Re: Movies

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:03 pm

That is so neat!!!! You should tell Disney-Pixar :)

Re: Movies

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:29 pm

I finally saw Incredibles 2 !! :mad: And will admit that I cried like a baby during the short film, it was wonderful.

ALSO, I WOULD DIE FOR JACK-JACK. The movie was so so good in many ways, and crushed my expectations.

Re: Movies

Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:03 pm

The short film made me cry too! So emotional! But it was also hecka freaky. :evil:

Re: Movies

Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:48 am

I really enjoyed the short film, but my parents not so much. It was so adorable!!!!!

Re: Movies

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Has anyone seen ''I can only imagine''? I saw it at a summer camp I went to and I just watched it again with my fam a few days ago
It is amazing!! I already really liked that song but I never knew the story behind it what do y'all think?

Re: Movies

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:56 pm

I loved it!!!! My parents and I all started crying about a third of the way through and didn't stop until the end credits. One thing that was amazing about this movie is that it didn't have bad acting or perfect people like most Christian movies that I have seen.

Re: Movies

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:36 pm

*Looks at Jo March slowly...

Just saw The Greatest Showman. I have to say, it was pretty good But, I'm not loving it so much as to get a tattoo of it. So I loved it, but not buy merch love it.

Re: Movies

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:12 pm

TheDoctor wrote:*Looks at Jo March slowly...

Just saw The Greatest Showman. I have to say, it was pretty good But, I'm not loving it so much as to get a tattoo of it. So I loved it, but not buy merch love it.

How dare you say that! It's total tattoo worthy! Best movie for a while that I've seen.

Re: Movies

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:16 pm

TheDoctor wrote:*Looks at Jo March slowly...

Just saw The Greatest Showman. I have to say, it was pretty good But, I'm not loving it so much as to get a tattoo of it. So I loved it, but not buy merch love it.


You seriously put such a huge smile on my face just now.

Re: Movies

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Jo March wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:*Looks at Jo March slowly...

Just saw The Greatest Showman. I have to say, it was pretty good But, I'm not loving it so much as to get a tattoo of it. So I loved it, but not buy merch love it.


You seriously put such a huge smile on my face just now.


Ahh! My life goalz!

Re: Movies

Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 pm

TheDoctor wrote:
Jo March wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:*Looks at Jo March slowly...

Just saw The Greatest Showman. I have to say, it was pretty good But, I'm not loving it so much as to get a tattoo of it. So I loved it, but not buy merch love it.


You seriously put such a huge smile on my face just now.


Ahh! My life goalz!


LOL well if your life goal is to make everyone smile you have certainly gotten started. :) :clap: \:D/

Re: Movies

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:54 am

so has anyone seen Ant-Man and The Wasp? I'm just wondering how good it is because I am going to see next Saturday. I loved Ant-Man it is my 5th favorite MCU film.

Re: Movies

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:54 am

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:so has anyone seen Ant-Man and The Wasp? I'm just wondering how good it is because I am going to see next Saturday. I loved Ant-Man it is my 5th favorite MCU film.


It was pretty good. Even if the whole movie was complete garbage, the end credit scene would make up for everything. There are two, so watch out.

Re: Movies

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:20 pm

TheDoctor wrote:
Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:so has anyone seen Ant-Man and The Wasp? I'm just wondering how good it is because I am going to see next Saturday. I loved Ant-Man it is my 5th favorite MCU film.


It was pretty good. Even if the whole movie was complete garbage, the end credit scene would make up for everything. There are two, so watch out.

O_o I did not think it was a garbage movie..

I am someone recently converted to marvel (recently converted to superhero movies in general), and AntMan is definitely my favorite character (tied with Scarlet Witch actually, but anywho.)

I watched this movie by myself in theaters, and I was laughing quite a bit, out loud. The jokes were great, there were several sweet moments, and it ended so nicely (and then.....)

Re: Movies

Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:02 pm

I didn't mean it was garbage. I'm saying IF the movie was. Sorry.

Re: Movies

Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:44 pm

The movie was just two hours of reason why the Sokovia Accords were garbage. XD

I liked it well enough. (The FBI agent who worked as a youth pastor was probably one of the best characters imho)

Re: Movies

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:30 am

Y'all seen that amazing Detective Pikachu trailer? If you haven't, here it is
It looks really good IMO. Suprisingly.

Re: Movies

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:31 am

Has anyone watched Bohemian Rhapsody? Deeeeeefinitely a solid 9.

Re: Movies

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:33 am

Nope, I haven't. I play video games, wha did yo expect?
Post a reply