The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Movies
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1438
Page 77 of 81

Author:  Stella C. [ Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Yes, the Space Between Us was a huge letdown. I had heard so much hype about it... But it was terrible.

I just saw A United Kingdom and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you liked Hidden Figures, you'd like this one. A very thought provoking movie.

I also saw Lion which I thought was good, especially since it was based on a true story. I almost cried at the beginning :cry:

Author:  Jo March [ Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

I might have to look into A United Kingdom... I really loved Hidden Figures... Anything I should worry about in it?

Author:  Helios [ Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

I...actually liked the Space Between Us. *cringes* The campfire sleeping bag scene both disturbs and intrigues me.

Watched Jack Reacher (2012) last week. So many scenes without music. It was really cool. And...Tom Cruise. :inlove: Also Jai Courtney. *squeals*

Author:  Bethany Shepard [ Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

I may or may not have started Orange Is The New Black.... And I may or may not really like it....

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Bethany Shepard wrote:
I may or may not have started Orange Is The New Black.... And I may or may not really like it....

Same xD

Author:  Helios [ Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Miss Friendship wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:
I may or may not have started Orange Is The New Black.... And I may or may not really like it....

Same xD
*points with shaking fingers* HENTAIIIIIIIIII!!!! :mad:

Author:  TigerShadow [ Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

I've been really getting into Miraculous Ladybug lately. Cute show, but dang...the fandom is a nightmare sometimes. O.o

Author:  Tea Ess [ Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

TigerShadow wrote:
I've been really getting into Miraculous Ladybug lately. Cute show, but dang...the fandom is a nightmare sometimes. O.o

This sadly applies to so many fandoms.
Image

Author:  Blitz [ Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Helios wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:
I may or may not have started Orange Is The New Black.... And I may or may not really like it....

Same xD
*points with shaking fingers* HENTAIIIIIIIIII!!!! :mad:


*Scratches is head*
Nah that's more ecchi/mature.

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Just finishing up watching the Twilight series. ....I don't know how to comment on it. :wacky:

Author:  Tea Ess [ Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Why would you willingly watch Twilight? :P

Author:  Kungfunaomi [ Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Belle wrote:
I saw Cars 3, and was delightfully surprised. After Cars 2, I was expecting not to like it one bit, but they actually did a great job. They took what made people love the first Cars movie, and made a sequel about it, and I wholeheartedly approve!


I am a sucker for cars because I saw the first movie on my 6th birthday so I am naturally biased with the love of a six-year-old. Ten years later, for my sixteenth, I saw Cars 3 to be creepy and to enjoy it. Pretty good. I wasn't interested until I watched the trailers and saw the animation and I was like- WE HAVE TO GO SEE IT so that I can tell you all about what they used to make it!

Cars 2 was awful. We watched it the night before we saw Cars 3 to catch ourselves up and I was just sitting there laughing.

*Finished with unrelated conversation

I was talking to myself, precious.

Author:  Blitz [ Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Tea Ess wrote:
Why would you willingly watch Twilight? :P


I second this statement. I just watched King Arthur: The Legend of the Sword. Very well made and acted.

Author:  Eleventh Doctor [ Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

So you found a movie that's actually worse than Twilight?

Author:  NinjaHunter [ Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Blitz wrote:
I second this statement. I just watched King Arthur: The Legend of the Sword. Very well made and acted.


You saw it too? I enjoyed that one greatly. Shame it flopped; I would have bought the sequels.

Author:  Blitz [ Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

NinjaHunter wrote:
Blitz wrote:
I second this statement. I just watched King Arthur: The Legend of the Sword. Very well made and acted.


You saw it too? I enjoyed that one greatly. Shame it flopped; I would have bought the sequels.


What it flopped? How? Man that was good...

Author:  NinjaHunter [ Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Blitz wrote:
NinjaHunter wrote:
Blitz wrote:
I second this statement. I just watched King Arthur: The Legend of the Sword. Very well made and acted.


You saw it too? I enjoyed that one greatly. Shame it flopped; I would have bought the sequels.


What it flopped? How? Man that was good...


I don't know how exactly. Some reasons I've seen online:

1. People didn't want a new King Arthur movie.

2. The people who did wanted a more traditional Arthurian film.

3. The trailer sucked.

I have the feeling that most of the people who actually saw it liked it, but not enough people went to see it.

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

Tea Ess wrote:
Why would you willingly watch Twilight? :P

First out of curiosity, and then because of Jacob. :P

Author:  Bethany Shepard [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

I did the same thing. I watched the first one because I wanted to make fun of it, but I proceeded to watch all of them! LOVE THEM. Not as great as they were hyped, but I still really love them.

Also, Jacob, ew. #teamedward

Author:  Katie10 [ Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Movies

I love the movie wall-e

Page 77 of 81 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/