Movies

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I finally saw Rogue One. \:D/ I honestly thought it was much better than The Force Awakens, as it was reminiscent of the originals. K-2S0 was a clever droid, and I appreciate that he was able to provide humour without the eye rolling. Jyn's character was amazing, and it was very engaging.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Holiday Inn \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:Ice Fantasy. Asian elves and drag queens. AND THE CUTEST 30-YEAR-OLD EVER OH MY WORD! He looks like a 17-year-old. \:D/ Asian guys are superior to all other guys when it comes to rocking elf ears and long hair. :twisted:
I've been wanting to watch that! Asian guys are just superior! :yes:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Bethany Shepard wrote:
Helios wrote:Ice Fantasy. Asian elves and drag queens. AND THE CUTEST 30-YEAR-OLD EVER OH MY WORD! He looks like a 17-year-old. \:D/ Asian guys are superior to all other guys when it comes to rocking elf ears and long hair. :twisted:
I've been wanting to watch that! Asian guys are just superior! :yes:
WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT! \:D/ I will come and watch it with you! OH MY GOODNESS WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE HEAD DREAMER!!! OH MY WORD SO BEAUTIFUL! *swoons*
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

We watched "A Christmas Story" a few weeks ago! Good story, but the language left things to be desired. It's an old movie, and pretty good, actually... Am I the only one who thinks "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown" are absolutely adorable? I love them! Yes, I LOVE old movies...
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Helios
Butter Pecan

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Inflight movies have really gotten a whole lot better. :twisted: I found the Tom Cruise section and had fun. \:D/
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Inflight movies have really gotten a whole lot better. :twisted: I found the Tom Cruise section and had fun. \:D/
Ooh, have you seen Knight and Day? :mad:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Not yet! I really want to watch it now! He's just so awesome... *swoons*
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Oh my goodnes, in-flight movies are the best! My flight from Nigeria on Wednesday was almost 24 hours in the air and I had a blast with the movies.... All the Star Wars, Harry Potter and Tom Cruise movies! :O So many choices!! I also got to watch Storks which was adorable.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Jo March wrote:We watched "A Christmas Story" a few weeks ago! Good story, but the language left things to be desired. It's an old movie, and pretty good, actually... Am I the only one who thinks "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown" are absolutely adorable? I love them! Yes, I LOVE old movies...
OH YES I LOVE A CHRISTMAS STORY TOO! Thought for some reason my family found it [/exaggerated air quote] boring [/exaggerated air quote]. :evil: And yes, all the Charlie Brown holiday specials are adorable!
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh good, I'm not alone! Who else loves "I Love Lucy"? or "The Andy Griffith Show"?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

*slowly raises ones small hand from the corner*
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

YAYAYAYAY!!! Finally, someone understands me! :lol:
Jo March
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

HAS ANYONE SEEN SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS ON NETFLIX? :mad:
xo eht haiasi-
Helios
Butter Pecan

Isaiah the Ox wrote:HAS ANYONE SEEN SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS ON NETFLIX? :mad:
I did. Much to my detriment. It was horrible. :twisted:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:HAS ANYONE SEEN SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS ON NETFLIX? :mad:
I did. Much to my detriment. It was horrible. :twisted:
I second this. :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Trolls. :noway:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE SHOW OMW :mad:

My dad convinced me to watch The Dark Knight with him. I didn't think I'd be a fan, but I actually enjoyed it.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I watched Series of Unfortunate Events in one day with my friend and am highly anticipating the second season!
It actually made me pick up the books again. xD
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Okay, "Hidden Figures" and "Secondhand Lions" are my new favorite movies. You guys, I highly suggest you spend the money to go see "Hidden Figures" and get "Secondhand Lions" from the library. A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo March