Movies

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Helios
Butter Pecan

I watched the first episode of Travelers on Netflix. Pretty cool, except for all the language, and the girlfriend scene. But hoo boy, do they have really good guys in this show! I absolutely love the drug addict dude and the cage-fighter boy. \:D/
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Jo March wrote:Okay, "Hidden Figures" and "Secondhand Lions" are my new favorite movies. You guys, I highly suggest you spend the money to go see "Hidden Figures" and get "Secondhand Lions" from the library. A-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Honey, "Secondhand Lions" is my childhood. :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

We watched it last night and both of my parents and myself wanted to watch it over again. I cried so much at one scene that I got tears in my popcorn and it got all soggy and salty but I ate it anyway. :) :lol:
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I watched The Space Between Us in theater. Amazzzzing. :inlove: I love those characters so much. *sniffs*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

I MUST SEE THAT ONE, MF! It has my beloved Jake in it! *squeals* \:D/
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I have a confession. I watched the first and second Twilight... And like them. A lot. *hides face* #teamedward
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

You horrible person, Bethy. :twisted: I MEAN BELLA SHOULD HAVE TOTALLY GONE FOR JACOB! \:D/ I would have. :nod:

I watched The Space Between Us. It was enjoyable--except for the sleeping bag scene, that gave me the squickies. *makes sick face*
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:You horrible person, Bethy. :twisted: I MEAN BELLA SHOULD HAVE TOTALLY GONE FOR JACOB! \:D/ I would have. :nod:
No! Jacob was a rebound and also, he cut his freakin nice hair!! :noway:
.... Oh my gosh....... What have I become.... :mad:

I finished the show The Office. Solid 8/10.
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:
I finished the show The Office. Solid 8/10.
I just started watching that show on Monday. O.o Jim is the only one I care about.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I hated Michael so much that I couldn't watch more than a few episodes. I know that he's not supposed to be a like-able character, but I just couldn't do it.

I watched all of RWBY in the span of a week. It was fantastic. :yes:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

He gets likeable the more you go on, I'd say. The scene with him and Pam at her art gallery actually made me cry.

I want to see the Space Between Us so badly because I adore Asa with all my heart and it looks super cute, but I know I would probably cry because that long distance relationship is #2real4me. It looks very sad :(
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Went and saw La La Land the other night :inlove: :inlove:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Helios
Butter Pecan

*raises hand* Anime.

That's all I have to say.

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!! :mad:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I saw Finding Neverland last night.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

T.S. (myself) wrote: I watched all of RWBY in the span of a week. It was fantastic. :yes:
Yas! It's amazing! I didn't think I'd like it at first, but I was glued!

I watched Nighmare Before Christmas. #classic
-Nicolas Cage
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I just saw Beauty and the Beast with some friends from my college group at church and we were that row of 20 somethings belting out Tale as Old as Time. I loved it so much :inlove:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I also just saw Beauty and the Beast, and loved it. Sadly, there were also people in the theater singing along, and they weren't doing a very good job of it, so it was quite annoying.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Ugh, I hate those people. Okay, maybe hate is a strong word. I just dislike people who sing along to songs in movies. I had a friend who did that and it drove me nuts even though he had a good voice. Like, I came here to hear the actors sing, not you, random stranger :P
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Audrey wrote:I came here to hear the actors sing, not you, random stranger :P
Exactly, especially for the first showing of a movie I had waited years for. :(
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Well, I should clarify... In our small town, there weren't a lot of people in the theater, and we weren't the only group singing along ;) (The toddler sitting in front of me was so cute trying to sing along) But hey, it was fun.