NEW MESSAGE BOARD--The Rhetoric Alliance

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

NEW MESSAGE BOARD--The Rhetoric Alliance

~The Rhetoric Alliance~

http://thera.alldiscussion.net/

A place for rhetoricians and debaters to gather and discuss the issues of the day and of the ages.

So! Here is something that Bren, Eleventh, Isaiah the Ox, and I have been working on for the past few weeks. If you enjoy debating and discussing, check this out, and consider joining. \:D/
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Well I'll be hopping over to join soon.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I attempted to join but was told the username Rosy was already taken, so I joined as Frisk instead. (If anyone is wondering the name comes from the game Undertale)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Just a note here, the board is intended for a higher age than the SS. Mature subjects will be discussed, so fair warning.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Blitz
Moose Tracks

I absolutely don't mind that.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
kait
Cookies & Creme

Miss Friendship wrote:Just a note here, the board is intended for a higher age than the SS. Mature subjects will be discussed, so fair warning.
*runs away* :mad:
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Just a note- I went to your message board just out of curiosity, and was looking at one of the sections, when all of the sudden my phone betrayed and a message popped up (it looked like it was from Google, only fake) and said something about your battery has been infected by a virus and your phone will shut down and lock up in 5 minutes if you don't remove this virus (then it had a button you could push to remove the "virus" ) anyway basically it took over my phone (the back and home button quit working, I got out another way) I knew better than to actually click remove virus, so my phone is fine, but I thought you would like to know what it did. Hopefully all that made sense.

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

@Sing My phone does the same thing to some websites, but it's never meant anything since I run the virus cleaner and nothing comes up. o_0 Anyway, forumotion that hosts the message board is safe, I'm confident.

*bump"

The R.A. could use some posters. If anyone is interested.... :P We also have a forum for writers, if your interests lie in a different direction then debating.

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I forgot Thera existed. =p

I'll try reading some of the threads and posting later today.