The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - CHRISTMAS!

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - CHRISTMAS!

Anyone ready for Christmas? I totally am.

I have most of my presents for my friends, and yesterday, my suitemates and I put up a Christmas tree, and also hung our stockings! I made the fireplace from cardboard to hang our stockings upon. :D
Anyone else decorated for Christmas yet?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

You're so much more prepared than I am. O.o Your room looks very festive, and the fireplace was a nice touch.

Honestly, I haven't thought about Christmas much. I'm just starting to brainstorm about what I can get my family and friends for Christmas, but I haven't gotten much farther than that.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Awwww I want to decorate but my family won't let me until after Thanksgiving... :( I'll show you a picture after though!! I even have my own tree xD
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I am so excited for Christmas, but there is still Thanksgiving to go! I'm excited for both holidays. We haven't decorated yet, but after Thanksgiving our family decorates, and I go ALL OUT for my room. Christmas lights, Christmas ribbons, Christmas minifigures, and Christmas posters. Everything! It takes forever, but I feel so much more into the Christmas mood after that. By the way, I love the fireplace Belle...and it's 40 more days till Christmas! I cannot wait! :D
kait
Cookies & Creme

Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays!! I'm so excited.

We will be putting up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving after we eat.

I haven't done much in the way of buying gifts yet.
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I adore Christmas. I've been excited for it since August, but my mom wouldn't let me put up the tree until closer to Christmas. I probably would've had the whole house decorated by now, but decorating the store is first priority. Plus the house is kind of a mess and has to be cleaned up first.
I.. uh.. tried to put up our tree yesterday, I even spent 3+ hours setting it up until I plugged it in... only to find that half the lights don't work anymore. >_> So, my parents are currently shopping for a new one. After the tree fiasco, I cheered myself up by baking and decorating a bunch of cookies.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It is NOT Christmas, it is Thanksgiving!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:It is NOT Christmas, it is Thanksgiving!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:It is NOT Christmas, it is Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving? You mean pre-Christmas?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Blinks... I haven't even started thinking about decorating.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Our neighbors have Christmas lights up already... they must know Belle! We don't decorate extravagant but sometimes [ if we think about ] we'll put up a Christmas village :o But I love the music we have a great Christmas music station... we play it tons! I haven't even thought about Christmas presents yet. Last year I tried duck tape presents they weren't very pretty!
Proud K.R.E Member
sing
Raspberry Ripple

I have been listening to Christmas music since September. :-) we always decorate our house on black Friday. I LOVE your fireplace belle! I might make one for my room. :-)

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats