What podcasts do YOU listen to?

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!

What podcasts do YOU listen to?

The Official Podcast
21%
The ScoopCast
15%
Audio Theatre Central
6%
The Ceiling Fan
15%
The Whit's End Podcast
8%
The AIO BlogCast
9%
Abby and Mandie's Adventures in Odyssey Podcast
5%
Boredom Buster Podcast
13%
The Unofficial Adventures in Odyssey Podcast
8%

Total votes: 78

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:There. It's up. Sadly, because of that, the poll restarted.
Yeah, that's annoying. But you didn't have to do it. It was just a suggestion. At least there's a wider range of possibilities. Boy, being an admin must be nice. Just being able to change anything you want about a topic or post. Ahh... (CreativeThinker101 is wishing that he was an admin)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

You know what would be nice, CreativeThinker? If there was a special one-episode podcast where all of us non-podcast fans, like you, me, the Kos, etc., could team up and just do something really special.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:You know what would be nice, CreativeThinker? If there was a special one-episode podcast where all of us non-podcast fans, like you, me, the Kos, etc., could team up and just do something really special.
Yes! We should do that. Maybe a sort of combination of AIO parody, an episode review, news, and an interview. It could be an epic, extra-long podcast.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:You know what would be nice, CreativeThinker? If there was a special one-episode podcast where all of us non-podcast fans, like you, me, the Kos, etc., could team up and just do something really special.
Yes! We should do that. Maybe a sort of combination of AIO parody, an episode review, news, and an interview. It could be an epic, extra-long podcast.

Ya. I'd be in it which would make it super awesome. Lets do it. Should we all do it over the phone or should we all record seperately then piece it all together.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I listen to all the ones listed. Except, TWEP. I haven't gotten around to it yet. :lol:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

None of them! For some reason, not a single AIO podcast, not CF, not Boredom Buster, not Abbey and Mandie, not nothing will upload on computer. It's odd, I have no idea why they won't.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Hmmm. I don't listen to any, as I was only introduced to the AiO online community within the past half year or so.

I have listen to parts of the Official podcast and the Boredom Buster podcast.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I have listened to the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast, The Audio Theatre Central podcast, and some of The Whit’s End podcastalso enjoy listening to The AIO Audio News podcast which you guys don’t have listed.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Wow, a lot of new podcasts have been made since this topic was started! Recently, beginning in 2017-2020, I believe, a lot of new AIO Podcasts were created. As of 2021, we’ve got a gigantic amount of podcasts to listen to. AIO Audio News, The Odyssey Geek Podcast, Return to Odyssey, Adventures Into Odyssey, AIO Revelations Podcast, The WODFAMCHOCPOD, Whit’s Up?, Podventures in Odyssey, and a ton of others I’m not including!

We’ve literally got podcasts coming out of our ears! :mad:

I generally try to listen to a little bit of everything. However, I sadly haven’t been consistently keeping up with any AIO Podcasts lately due to time constraints.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Patterson
Strawberry

I only really listen to the Scoopcast anymore. I wanna check out some of the others but don't really have the time either. Anyone else feel like the Official Podcast has just been an ad for the Club for the past several years?