The Official AIO podcast's 8th B-day!!

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

The Official AIO podcast's 8th B-day!!

Ok so Like the title says, it's the official AIO podcast's 7th B-day tomorrow!! Like last year I'm going to make an email to send to them. If any of you guys would like to wish them a happy birthday, then please let me know below! Just let me know you want your name (or nickname/yousername) and B-day comment for the podcast team if you aren't from the Official podcast I'll have a section from the Soda Shop message board. ;) ok let me know by today or early tomorrow!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, that's great. It's amazing the Podcast has been around such a long yet short time. I already can barely imagine my life without it. Bob and Jesse are both familiar voices and faces to me and my siblings. We adore the podcast. It's a gateway into the lives of the actors, new information about upcoming shows, the Averies, and all those things that make an AIO fan's life precious. Happy birthday, Official Podcast!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Throw me in
Happy B-day to the podcast. Bob Jesse you have been doing an amazing job. Happy 7th
Say its from "dolphinlovr4ever" ( add the apostaphies ;) )
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Here you go:

"Happy seventh birthday, OAIOP!! It's so awesome having you guys around! It's honestly amazing that you keep on pumping out episodes even after seven years! God bless, OAIOP!

- Ben Chiles "

Hopefully that's what you were looking for, Wes. If it wasn't quite what you were wanting, I can write it a different way.
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

Happy B-Day! I have downloaded every Podcast as part of my Collection in the newly opened OdysseyFan Museum. Thanks Bob & Jesse, Brock, Evan, Diane, Nathan & all of the AIO Team

~OdysseyFan
Mara
Pistachio

Happy 7th Birthday Adventures in Odyssey Podcast! I always look forward to the new podcast and thoroughly enjoy them all. God bless you all and what you are doing!
~Mara~
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Thank you all for all your cooperation with this. It would have been quite a boring email without you all.
Jesse
Vanilla

Wow, I remember sending in a card for the 100th podcast, but seven years, wow. Anyways, thank you to Bob smithouser, Jesse florea, Brock Eastman, Diane, Evan, and all of you up in the springs.
[colorhttp://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/ucp.php?i=pr ... nter][b][i][/i][/b][/center][/center]=#004000][/color]Jesse Sheppard
Samuel
Vanilla

Thanks All Of You; Sorry I'm Soooooo late but I didn't get the memo until now. Happy 7th birthday anyhow.
Samuel is cool! :)
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Hey again guys, so it's about that time of year again. It's The Official AIO Podcast's 8th B-day on Sep. 20!!
Like I've done for the last 2 years I'm gonna try to send a card in (hopeing to send an actual card in this time. Not an email. If I get everything together in time.) as a thank you from as many of us fans as I can! And I need your help! "What can I do" you might say. Well you can post below saying something from "Happy birthday Official AIO podcast!!", To saying something that you like about the podcast, or you can even just have me sign your name/nickname/posting name.
(Reminder: Please don't give out any personal information that you don't want others to know or see)
to make it easier for me please use the best grammar you can, and put what you would like on the card in "parentheses".
Please only post 1 post with something to put in the card. If you would like to add to what you have said, then edit your origanal post and let me know by PM.
Thank you. Let's make this year the best celebrated birthday for the podcast!
(Oh and please get it in by September 18th or 19th, or I may not be able to get it on the card in time. That's the 18th or 19th of this month btw.)
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Sarah (Love the podcast, keep up the good work!)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Thank you very much HomeschoolCowgirl. Please guys, it doesn't have to be anything elaborate. I really would like some more people on this. I only have 2 so far. Thanks
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

What do I have to do?
yelsew
Fudge Marble

yelsew wrote:Hey again guys, so it's about that time of year again. It's The Official AIO Podcast's 8th B-day on Sep. 20!!
Like I've done for the last 2 years I'm gonna try to send a card in (hopeing to send an actual card in this time. Not an email. If I get everything together in time.) as a thank you from as many of us fans as I can! And I need your help! "What can I do" you might say. Well you can post below saying something from "Happy birthday Official AIO podcast!!", To saying something that you like about the podcast, or you can even just have me sign your name/nickname/posting name.
(Reminder: Please don't give out any personal information that you don't want others to know or see)
to make it easier for me please use the best grammar you can, and put what you would like on the card in "parentheses".
Please only post 1 post with something to put in the card. If you would like to add to what you have said, then edit your origanal post and let me know by PM.
Thank you. Let's make this year the best celebrated birthday for the podcast!
(Oh and please get it in by September 18th or 19th, or I may not be able to get it on the card in time. That's the 18th or 19th of this month btw.)
To summarize what I said in a few words:
It's the OAIOP's 8th B-Day and for 2 years (this is the 3rd) now I've sent in a thank you card/email with a little something from me, and also a section with thank you's (or just peoples names/nicknames) from as many fans as I could get.
I want to thank the FOTF team that help with the podcast because they are the people that get looked over a lot.
For more info, please read my post above that I quoted. And again, please get whatever you're gonna say, (or if you just want your name/nickname on the card just showing that you appreciate them) to me ASAP!
Anything gotten to me later than the 18th has a very slim chance of getting on the card.
Thanks! Till next time ~Wes.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Well, I won't.

@PF, you can send mails about how you LOVE Emily. :D
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ok if I'm not to late.

Ok I don't know to much about AIO podcast, but if it has to do with AIO, here goes:

"Happy birthday :D I love AIO! and anyone who helps put it up!" if this isn't right please tell me :?:

"And keep producing AIO!
Yours Truly Micky"
Last edited by Mickey on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud K.R.E Member
RyanCummings
Strawberry

MY MESSAGE:

"My thanks to everyone on the OAIOP crew for all the work that goes into the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast! ~Ryan M."

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

awesome!

my message:
"Thank you so much for hours of entertainment! I really appreciate it!
-Nate"

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Thanx for giving out free episodes :) - JH.
connie13
Chocolate Chip

I'd love to have my nickname on it,---- connie13