How did you come to find out about the SS?

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Sage
Caramel Crunch

I found it thru Whits End.org....I think...and it was magic from there.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Ashleigh
Strawberry

Well Every time I heard AIO episodes, It always mentioned the site at the end :) So I looked it up one day :) And I was just browsing and saw "The Soda Shop" And I was like ooo! lol I joined even though I didn't know what it was till, Jacob Isom told me. So yup :)
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

godisawesomeness99 wrote:So, I was sick at home, reading odyssey scoop, (as I sometimes do) When I saw the odyssey scoop message boards link. I clicked on it, Read the whole E.S.K page, and joined, and the rest is history.
I'll have you know I did not join the ss because of this, but because of the awesomeness of the people there!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Phewf. Thank goodness.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Mine is kind of weird. I was reading some of the comments under a free episode on whitsend.org. Some girls had started commenting back and forth as a way to get to know each other and later to keep in touch. I was amazed that they had kept it going so long, and towards the end, one of them mentioned the SS as a way to get closer and to exchange emails. I looked at the SS and made an account: Cardsfan1114 or something. I promptly forgot all about it until a few months ago, coincidentally just before my birthday, when I decided to give it another try. I realized that I had forgotten my password and when I tried to change it, the new password didn't work either. I decided to just make a new account. When my account was activated, I got a lot of happy birthday messages and was amazed at how friendly everybody was. I've been hooked ever since.
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

I saw Star playing it, and I had really wanted to be on something like this (escpecially odyssey) and begged her to let me on. At first she said no, but I kept at her till she caved. :twisted: I'm so persuasive... hehehe...Hehe...HEE HEEEEE HEE HEE! BWAHAHAHA--Cough cough...
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Ben and Lexi were ALWAYS talking about fun times and I wanted in on it! ;)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

some monster who turned out to be a aio fan told me about 1 night when I was in bed so it was kinda scary at first be we are great friends now he's a really awesome monster! and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here!
LOTR IS AWESOME
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

It was pretty much the same as Godisawsomeness99 I saw the link clicked and have had a blasrt since
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Sage wrote:I found it thru Whits End.org....I think...and it was magic from there.
I can't believe I didn't see this until now. :(

I was under the impression that Whit's End didn't link to almost any outside website. Did you find out about the Soda Shop on the commenting pages, or did they link to the Soda Shop once on the main website, if you can remember?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I thought the same thing, I found it through the official guide, they mentioned it so I googled it.
I have this weird feeling (haha maybe because I'm listening to Castles an Cauldrons) like I have heard of it before, I think my sister maybe visited this site before.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Oliver wrote:some monster who turned out to be a aio fan told me about 1 night when I was in bed so it was kinda scary at first be we are great friends now he's a really awesome monster! and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here!
Which monster was it?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Mara
Pistachio

I believe I was on the Odyssey Scoop and saw the Soda Shop Message Boards button in the upper corner of the screen, so I clicked on it and browsed around for a while, and then I joined ;)
(700th post! :D )
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Liz'alike wrote:My story is quite boring in comparison to Garrett's. Ben introduced me to SS.
No elaborate story about how I ran across it one day while browsing AIO Fan sites... No discovery of links... Nothing. I'm just boring I guess! lol
You're not the only one with a boring story. My brother, CT, had an account and told me about SS (super boring, right?).
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Helios
Butter Pecan

I got dragged in, kicking and screaming, by yelsew and Shtakji. :P
Purple Panda
Strawberry

I had a delightful time mocking my sister, Gratia, about her "weird friends" on the SS. Until I had to click on the SS boards out of curiosity, and now here I am, foot in my mouth, and wry, sesquapedalian humor ready for everyone.
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
sing
Raspberry Ripple

GratiaDei wrote:Mine is kind of weird. I was reading some of the comments under a free episode on whitsend.org. Some girls had started commenting back and forth as a way to get to know each other and later to keep in touch. I was amazed that they had kept it going so long, and towards the end, one of them mentioned the SS as a way to get closer and to exchange emails. I looked at the SS and made an account: Cardsfan1114 or something. I promptly forgot all about it until a few months ago, coincidentally just before my birthday, when I decided to give it another try. I realized that I had forgotten my password and when I tried to change it, the new password didn't work either. I decided to just make a new account. When my account was activated, I got a lot of happy birthday messages and was amazed at how friendly everybody was. I've been hooked ever since.

Who did those girls happen to be? Not Sam/Sammy/Samantha/Sheyanne/Shey and me AKA sing for joy/sing4joy/sing/anon A. mouse right? cuz that's how I found out. Shey and I became close buddies on AIO and it sorta went from there....... :P

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Not sure... I just found my way on through references.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

I have no ideal. :P I guess through my sis Starflower1234. 0.0
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Helios wrote:I got dragged in, kicking and screaming, by yelsew and Shtakji. :P
Hahaha. Yeah... Well at least we were kind enough to throw you in the burlap sack first though. ;) and besides, it was worth it wasn't it? :P